2006 Canadian Tacoma Build

heeltoe989

Explorer
Supercharger

My TRD supercharger came in yesterday, WOOHOO!!!! Now I just have to find the time to install it.:Mechanic:

Last edited:

slooowr6

Explorer
heeltoe989 said:
My TRD supercharger came in yesterday, WOOHOO!!!! Now I just have to find the time to install it.:Mechanic:

Sweeet, I've a longbed Taco too. Please report back after you have some drive time with the supercharger! :chowtime:

heeltoe989

Explorer
Supercharger gets bolted on Nov 17. I'll take a few pictures of the build process to help anybody out. Once I have the truck tuned I will post some dyno numbers and the parts I have on the truck. It might be ambitious, but I would like 320hp at the rear wheels, any more would be a bonus.

heeltoe989

Explorer
Sliders Finally on

FINALLY!!!!! After 2 months of waiting

My shrockworks sliders are on the truck!:Mechanic:

Last edited:

heeltoe989

Explorer
9 more days until I drive to Calgary for the Supercharger. Can't wait. I'll snap a few pictures for everybody when I get back from Calgary. Just what I need 100 more hp for a nice Canadian winter :)

heeltoe989

Explorer
TACODOC said:
Great looking truck! :bigbossHL:

I really like your aluminum skidplate!

thanks!

the belly pan works really really well. and its light weight for the truck. total cost for the skids was about 650 buck$ for the aluminum 2 4x8 sheets of 5051 and lots of fab work. I would recommend it over steel, just because its just so much lighter for an expedition truck.

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
heeltoe989 said:
thanks!

the belly pan works really really well. and its light weight for the truck. total cost for the skids was about 650 buck$ for the aluminum 2 4x8 sheets of 5051 and lots of fab work. I would recommend it over steel, just because its just so much lighter for an expedition truck.

I agree about the aluminum... my truck is officially on Weight Watchers :REExeSquatsHL1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94