2005 Tacoma flippac

Jacket

2008 Expedition Trophy Champion
I guess it never grew on you.....

So what are you looking at replacing it with? Will the Pig become your DD?

tacollie

Glamper
Its a good truck and I would keep it if it were a manual. I just cant do the auto. I will probably get an older taco or 4runner to drive until the pig is togather. It is in lots of pieces, though the motor is almost done.

Gone2Baja

Adventurer
Pictures

tacollie said:
My truck on craigslist. I have more pictures I can e-mail anyone.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/955057466.html

Hi, if you could send me a few more pictures that would be a big help, I don't want to get too far into this until I get more details. I live in AZ and my buyer for my fj is getting cold feet so until I know for sure that my deal will go through I don't want to get to far ahead of myself. I would like some more info about the water system and really anything you could tell me about the truck;does it have after market skid plates, stock or upgraded radio. If you could send a few pictures of the interior water system and the inside of the flippac that would be great.

Sorry for the long post, thanks Mark mark2u AT cox.net

cid 96

Observer
flippac/truck

Are you willing to sell the flippac w/out selling the truck? If so, how much?

Sid

tacollie

Glamper
Gone2Baja said:
Hi, if you could send me a few more pictures that would be a big help, I don't want to get too far into this until I get more details. I live in AZ and my buyer for my fj is getting cold feet so until I know for sure that my deal will go through I don't want to get to far ahead of myself. I would like some more info about the water system and really anything you could tell me about the truck;does it have after market skid plates, stock or upgraded radio. If you could send a few pictures of the interior water system and the inside of the flippac that would be great.

Sorry for the long post, thanks Mark mark2u AT cox.net

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. My puppy chewed though my power cord. I will e-mail you some pictures tomorrow afternoon. I left my camera at work.

I will post up some pictures here also for anybody else. I am not going to part anything out. I am pretty sure I listed all the aftermarket stuff in my ad. Skid plates and sound system are stock.

Here is a list again:
OME lift
Flippac
Dual Battery
Water Tank
Armorology sliders(powdercoated)
255/85r16 BFG Muds(5)

Factory stuff:
TRD offroad
SR5
Trd seat covers

I also have the stock wheels and a 10mm "lift enhancement" from wheelers offroad not installed.

Gone2Baja

Adventurer
05 Tacoma

Thanks for the response, I'll be out of town until Wensday so I won't be able to get back to you 'till then.

Thanks, Mark

tacollie

Glamper
So its literally like 3 degrees out and I wore shorts but I will definitly post up some interior and flippac tomorrow.

tacollie

Glamper
$20000
No dual battary or water tank.

Also, I would sell the flippac seperate from the truck if anyone is interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste