2005 International 7400, 4x4, extended cab, utility, diesel, auto, 179k, (eBay), $34k, MN

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
s-l1600 (28).jpg

Disclaimer - no relation to the seller or vehicle

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Payload shouldn't be an issue with that thing. Any thoughts on mileage? What is a lot for a vehicle like this?
One thing I have learned (I am so far from being an expert that the sun sets 6 hours earlier where they are), is something you have to watch with crane trucks, drilling trucks, bucket trucks, etc is they can spend a zillion hours idling so that is something to watch for. Miles on the odometer might not be an indication of how much they have been used. Hopefully, they have an accurate hour meter on these types of trucks. On the upside, all the heavy iron trucks are built to last a very long time/miles as their reputation depends on it. You would hate that Joe's Drilling Company decides to buy 8 new rigs from XXX instead of you because of that one lemon that had of your brand.
I like the extended cab on this one. Not a 'waste of space' for a crewcab if you don't need that, but still some extra room in the cab for all of the crap resources that end up there, or some jumpseats.
And not listed in the specs, but looking at the photos it has a diff lock (y)
dash.jpg

Build something like this?
OVExpoEast332.jpg

int-sample.jpg

A newer (2009) singlecab, with more miles (and more $$$)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94