2005 International 4X4 Box Truck - $49995 (Montana) Craigslist

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
16,000 miles• International DT 466, Allison 2500 RDSP • 5 Speed Automatic, 4x4, 21’ box
https://bozeman.craigslist.org/rvd/d/stevensville-2005-international-4x4-box/7069209586.html
hjm.jpg

Disclaimer - no relation to seller, vehicle, etc

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Good catch, yeah it is. Price is a little steep, even though its low mileage. An interesting start to a build, I wonder is the original idea was a service truck for baja.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic

Probably more of a place saver for ,myself dealer website. Maybe I'll check in with them in 6 months and see if it's still there..

Hopefully sent from somewhere pretty and remote. With my entertainment and navigation multitool. Contract AEMT, Firefighter, MCPIC,Remote Medic and Safety Manager.

Cinthya98

Wow, is that monster still available? I would truly need such a truck since I want to start a new business, and such a truck would truly help me out. I've been looking for something similar on the market, but all the newer trucks, have an insane price tag, and I cannot afford that. If someone has a similar truck, an older one, please contact me. If you want to sell your old truck, I can help you out with that one :D. Honestly, I hope to find one as soon as possible as I want to start working pretty soon.

Last edited:

BrianBee

Wow, is that monster still available? I would truly need such a truck since I want to start a new business, and such a truck would truly help me out. I've been looking for something similar on the market, but all the newer trucks, have an insane price tag, and I cannot afford that.
Ad says sold

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier