2005 Ford Excursion 4x4 CO/MT SOLD

huntsonora

Explorer
A very good friend of mine is selling his 2005 Ford Excursion. It is a 4x4 and is the Eddie Bauer edition. The Excursion is in excellent condition and has roughly 110,000 miles on it. He is the original owner and I cannot stress enough how meticulous he is with his vehicles. It’s as close to new as a guy could find minus the miles

We live in northern Colorado and it’s currently at his house on Flathead Lake in Montana. He used it to go back and forth and most of the miles are highway miles. The only thing he has done is done the EGR delete.

The only picture I could get was the one from his security camera in the garage but we can get and send more to anybody that’s interested. He is asking $21,000. If you’d like to call him directly let me know and I’ll give you his cell number. He is looking to purchase a new F150 soon and if he doesn’t get any hits he will just trade it in

zip

I prefer social distancing.
A very good friend of mine is selling his 2005 Ford Excursion. It is a 4x4 and is the Eddie Bauer edition. The Excursion is in excellent condition and has roughly 110,000 miles on it. He is the original owner and I cannot stress enough how meticulous he is with his vehicles. It’s as close to new as a guy could find minus the miles

We live in northern Colorado and it’s currently at his house on Flathead Lake in Montana. He used it to go back and forth and most of the miles are highway miles. The only thing he has done is done the EGR delete.

The only picture I could get was the one from his security camera in the garage but we can get and send more to anybody that’s interested. He is asking $21,000. If you’d like to call him directly let me know and I’ll give you his cell number. He is looking to purchase a new F150 soon and if he doesn’t get any hits he will just trade it in

?

huntsonora

Explorer
My friend and I were having lunch this week, he was telling me about trading in his Excursion, which is at his lake house in Montana. I told him I would post it on here as I know they are desirable.

If anybody has any questions please feel free to contact me at 970-227-4222. If the truck were here in Colorado where I live and his full time home is I would post a ton of pictures. I’m just seeing if there is interest in his truck before he either drives up to trade it in or send out pictures for a potential private sale.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
What’s weird is a couple of goofs who have been on here for 10 years, and who have barely broken 200 posts between them feeling the need to call out another long time respected member. This place is going down the drain...

As Huntsonora said, feel free to contact him for more info.

zip

I prefer social distancing.
What’s weird is a couple of goofs who have been on here for 10 years, and who have barely broken 200 posts between them feeling the need to call out another long time respected member. This place is going down the drain...

Goofs? I found the ad to to be funny because of it's brevity and lack of details/pictures.

I didn't call out anyone. You did, by calling myself and another member a goof.

Long time respected member? I think i fall in to that category too.

Msand

Importer
Does your friend live on Angle Point Rd In Lake Side MT? If so I'm pretty sure his place is a few homes down from me.

huntsonora

Explorer
Does your friend live on Angle Point Rd In Lake Side MT? If so I'm pretty sure his place is a few homes down from me.

I just asked him and this was his response....

Nope, that’s “Angel” Point Rd. We live on North Finley Point, the big peninsula on the SE end of the lake outside Polson MT. Angel Point was our second choice, almost bought there. Great spot!

huntsonora

Explorer

Thank you sir! I wouldn’t post anything if I didn’t know for a fact how well maintained and how clean this Excursion is.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I didn't call out anyone. You did, by calling myself and another member a goof.

Long time respected member? I think i fall in to that category too.

Goof isn’t exactly a bad word or calling you out, and to be fair, less than 2 posts a month isn’t really much cred here. Not that that makes you a bad person or anything. I was just pointing out that there are a lot of armchair adventurers on here with little or nothing positive to add. If you’re not that guy, then great.

Seeing as how this is a “feeler” thread, for an elderly second party, it’s one of those “I’ll send a pm if I’m interested and get the whole story” type deals. It’s obviously a bone stock unit, so year make and model along with general state of repair is really all the info a guy should need until he’s ready to get more serious.

huntsonora

Explorer
Looks like this Excursion is going to a gentleman that saw the post on here and contacted me. I think the timeframe works out well for both guys and pending pictures and inspection it should be sold. I’ll be sure to post a few pictures and videos of the Excursion for the guys that doubted me and I hope the man that is going to buy it posts a build thread. This thing is a cherry and going to a great home

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles