2005 Ford E350 6.0 Bulletproofed Diesel Camper Van

I am selling my Camper Van out of Denver. This van has had a lot of work done on her, and performs really well…apart from the super homey look. I’ve listed some specs and a few notes about the van.

Specs:

2005 Ford E350 with a 2011 Front End. Pop out windows all around. 26” Fiberline Aerotop. Raptor Truckbed Liner paint in Desert Tan. Rear wheel drive. 232,000 mi

Bulletproofed 6.0 - Upgraded EGR, Oil Cooler, Manual fan clutch, 7.3 radiator (Also just replaced glow plugs/ harness/ sending unit and turbocharger as preventative care)

6” Weldtec Designs “Grocery Getter” Lift, 32” x 12” Toyo’s on 17” Procomp Rims (Full size spare w/ Matching rim)

Renogy Solar System: 400w solar panels, 400AH deep cycle batteries, bluetooth monitor, Maxxfan, Dimmable warm white lights, color changing LED lights, Dometic CFX35 Refrigerator/ Freezer. New alpine speakers/amp and head unit for backup camera.

Cedar panels, 3” of insulation, 13” Stainless steel bar sink with pump faucet, 8” Memory foam bed (almost a size full bed), fold out couch. 5 Gallons of fresh & 5 gallons of grey water. I have bug screen covers for the pop out windows, as well as sun visors and curtains to block out light. Cruise control needs to be turned on by the dealership- the new steering wheel/airbag was installed but not activated.

Known Problems: Fuel gauge does not work, backup camera is not installed, Cruise control needs to be activated

Notes:

I’ve been driving this all over Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Colorado this summer. She handles really well for her size, parks in normal parking spaces, and performs at altitude. With the fan and the pop out windows it’s really easy to control the temperature at night. Ive boondocked on plenty of city streets, and the dimmest light setting combined with window covers make it very stealth. When out on public land, I’ve been able to use power without limiting usage for at least three days. The refrigerator is a lifesaver. She handles well off road with her high clearance.

Pricing at $35k, please make an offer! Let me know what questions you have.

Here are some more photos. They really don't do it justice - once I get some more time I'll have better shots. Specific photos available upon request.

https://imgur.com/USpPTVc

https://imgur.com/LUCMBqy

Attachments

• Cover2.png
    Cover2.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

skih2o

Image link not working. Interested would like to see more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
Great looking build!!

Few questions, since Im building a similar rig and may help others looking.

What type of insulation did you use?
400 watts and which type of batteries, I have 400 watts of the Eclipse panels from Renogy. Renogy 40 amp rover control in my rig. Also Since they fit on my roof. After three days, was the fridge the big drain, or running lights and gadgets?

Congrats on such a beautiful rig. GLWS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior