2005 F-450 4x4 Utility Body w/ Starcraft Pine Mountain Lonestar Pop-top Camper

moderndaynorseman

Mine is buried, screw that noise of climbing on an icy ass roof to clean it! :D

Ill drive and see how well it blows off!!

I hate to be that guy but if it freezes into a sheet of ice and comes flying off while driving, it could get someone really badly hurt or even killed if it causes an accident. It only takes a few minutes to make sure that your rig won't pose a safety risk to other people on the road.

java

Expedition Leader
I hate to be that guy but if it freezes into a sheet of ice and comes flying off while driving, it could get someone really badly hurt or even killed if it causes an accident. It only takes a few minutes to make sure that your rig won't pose a safety risk to other people on the road.

Being that guy is perfectly fine. I have gone both ways on the roof, cleaning vs not.... I will try to take a picture of it as it sits now, the roof on my truck is a very low pressure area, the front 8" or so gets blown off and that's it.

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Had some ceiling water damage from a poorly installed massive satellite receiver that the previous owner installed. Satellite ditched, leak repaired and all dry now for a couple seasons. Did a nice world map install today. Satisfied
26f7fd719b4c0896b855a2343961fdfd.jpg
06bdcbe9f9605597b6ad20a4123bdce5.jpg
ce4a93c0e70bae7c835cec852b337167.jpg
ce517fa49cd46646bbcd148b123c12a7.jpg

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Haven't been able to experience any adventures lately; 3 job changes since last August and some family responsibilities. But, things are beginning to settle down.

Took a few hours this morning to wash the PNW Winter off of her. She cleans-up pretty nicely, I think . Getting ready for my first NW Overland Rally attendance.

But first, going to be swapping out those fake ARBs for Baja Designs LP9 Pro Spot LEDs that I've had sitting in a closet for way too many months.
44205faad93ba6d24def199ed73cd960.jpg
dbb095639dec0c9445bfafb9ddcfaf1b.jpg
57b30f363d089b3e5f38da3fd8961f2f.jpg

I’ve come to believe that the utility bed with a camper may just be the best setup. Plenty of storage outside that’s readily accessible and frees up space inside. Really like the rig. ?

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
I’ve come to believe that the utility bed with a camper may just be the best setup. Plenty of storage outside that’s readily accessible and frees up space inside. Really like the rig.
Thank you

Agree. I had been considering and researching the setup for a couple years before I commited. Haven't looked back since. It is a great way to store everything in permanent places; very little loading and unloading at home. Food, clothes, personal gadgets, and go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94