(SOLD) 2005 F-450 4x4 Service Body w/Starcraft Pop-Top Camper

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
great truck! its close to what I'm looking for just wish it was a four door...thinking about it. thanks
Thank you!!

I first looked for crew cab options as well. When this one appeared, I was skeptical but realized the advantage of the shorter wheelbase, added breakover ground clearance, less cab weight and all of the room in the X-cab. Have been very happy, and never felt like I should have kept looking.

flounder

Hello, can you tell me where you are located in Seattle a bit more specifically? Like others, really prefer the 4 door but would be interested to at least come take a look and see in person how it feels cab size wise. I am near Everett.

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Hello, can you tell me where you are located in Seattle a bit more specifically? Like others, really prefer the 4 door but would be interested to at least come take a look and see in person how it feels cab size wise. I am near Everett.
We can work on a meet somewhere soon.

flounder

We can work on a meet somewhere soon.

Copy. Just let me know I will be driving to the east side on Friday late morning timeframe if you had availability and also depending on exactly where you are located. I usually take the 5 to 405 to 90 but can alter if needed.

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Copy. Just let me know I will be driving to the east side on Friday late morning timeframe if you had availability and also depending on exactly where you are located. I usually take the 5 to 405 to 90 but can alter if needed.
I have to work Friday, in SeaTac. Will check schedule demands in the upcoming weekend and week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles