2005 Cummins 2500 6 speed

c7train

Observer
Up for sale is a nice, clean 2005 Dodge 2500 with a High Output 5.9 Cummins and 6 speed manual transmission. A sort of unicorn as they say. It has 71,500 miles. It’s a great truck. It has never been chipped or heavily modded. It has exhaust, an entirely new front end, custom black steel wheels, a nice bed cover, and is the “tradesmen” package, or I guess that’s what they call it now, back in 05 it was the “ST” package. It has weather tech floor mats over a rubber floor, no power windows or any of that stuff, nothing to go wrong like the known master switch issue the trucks with power windows have. Carfax is clean and shows no wonky business.

Always uses Stanadyne fuel treatment. and doesn’t tow or haul ever.

Clean title.

Truck has a loose driver’s side headlight, and a small dent in the bed on the passenger side rear. It does look great for being 13 years old. Being that it’s white it’s really hard to photograph so maybe it’s not worth mentioning, but he and I both operate on the up and up so I wanted to mention it.

Can provide maintenance receipts.

I’m listing for a buddy who works shift work and doesn’t have time to handle calls and questions. He’s only selling due to downsizing, doesn’t need a diesel anymore. Probably would entertain trades for the right car.

I’ve driven the truck and it drives nice and tight.

Offering 500.00 discount to EP members. It'll go on Craigslist soon. Feel free to email, text, call, etc. 307-267-0549.
Price is 24k OBO.

Thanks! I have lots more pics, and can post or send as needed.
image (1).jpg
image (2).jpg
image (12).jpg
image.jpg
image (14).jpg

Msand

Importer
I'm pretty sure a dealership would give you your asking price.. NWMS in Washington has one with more miles priced at $32,000... This will sell fast, GLWS

c7train

Observer
Selling to downsize. I agree, likely a quick sale at this price. Located in Wyoming, delivery can be worked out of needed of course.

shellb

Adventurer
I believe he is referring to maintenance based steering/axle items that are considered the weak link on these. Not the actual front end.

JPR4LFE

Adventurer
...custom black steel wheels...

Do you have any information on the wheels or the tire size? I have an 06 PW and would like to get something similar. not sure the factory ram steelie that is used for the spare tire is wide enough for 315/70R17, but I have not been able to find much information

c7train

Observer
image (15).jpgimage (15).jpgimage (16).jpgimage (17).jpg
image (18).jpg
image (19).jpg
image (20).jpg

image (22).jpgimage (23).jpgimage (24).jpg
Ahh this showed me the only interior mod I forgot to mention, the genuine 7 ball shift knob haha. I talked with a forum member about it but had forgotten until now. It actually is weighted nicely and has a good feel. Not hard to swap back to stock I suppose.

Attachments

• image (21).jpg
    image (21).jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 158

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles