2005 4Runner SR5 V8 lifted Long Island, NY

Its an 05 SR5 V8 with 162,839 miles (will go up as I drive it from time to time)
So far, while owning it I have done:
-Toytec 112-620 front coils with a top plate (1"?)spacer
-Toytec 2.0HD rear coils
-Bilstein 5100s front and rear
-SPC UCAs
-Spidertrax 1.25" spacers front and rear.
-SPC UCA's
-light bar and pods
-custom built roof rack
-RPM Fab front bumper
-Double din head unit
-295/75/17 Cooper STT Pro's with steel black wheels
-Blue LED lighting in doors, and dome lights.

The timing belt has been done, I had tank dropped new fuel pump put in, CV axles im sure im missing something.

As for the interior, I have back pain often, so I got rid of the factory front seats and switched them out for some seats out of an old LeBaron, which are much more comfortable even though they look out of place. They are bolted down in the front, and I switched all over the airbag sensors and all from the stock seats, so I was able to safely pass inspection.

The motor runs excellent, the transmission is excellent. Routine maintenance always done, along with the brakes at some point.
VIN# upon request, if you'd like to check the vehicle history.

There is some trail damage in the last picture, along with some on the drivers door, but it is on the plastic trim pieces, which can be easily replaced or repaired. She is used on the trails, I took her stock and after I lifted it, and she does great.

It is time to go bigger and more capable. I am looking for a built 96-97 Land Cruiser with the factory lockers-front and rear. If you have one and might be possibly interested in trading, please drop me a message via PM, or comment here and I will get ahold of you.

And recently built, a platform that can be used for camping with 2 storage drawrs. It is not the best design, but I built it myself, and am quite proud with it. This rig is perfect for overlanding and offroading trips, and has just enough mods to get you started, with plenty of options left to build it how you want.

I am asking $12,500 but I am open to any offers. If you want the truck less roof rack, tires/wheels to put your own, I can take them off and the price will be lower.

Bump. Priced at $11,700 and the rear drawr system has been further modified and re-finished. A few more repairs done, passed inspection....ready to go! Shes pretty much flawless now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94