2004 Tundra Adventure Cab - Build/Adventure Thread

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Nice awning, looks clean. Are there poles that can be added at the corners to provide support on windy days? And what happened to your front fender flare?

Pole less. Made to flap around. You can tie the rope at the ends to the truck to keep it from moving too much.

Flares off because I need to cut the fender up to gain full compression with 35s. Goal is to reinstall flares after it's been trimmed on the inside. The 35s will fit inside the flares based on some eye ball testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toyotech

Expedition Leader
42c034142e59ff94d3cfc0b658936415.jpg

Coming soon

SportsmanJake

Adventurer
Very cool.
When you have a shell that is above the cab height, an over-cab rack looks so good.

What kind of rack do you have on the DCU?

NudeLobster

I tried searching in this thread but didn't have much luck. What brand/model solar panel are you running? I really like the idea of fitting one between roof rack rails so that it's flush. Love the truck. Always liked the 1st gen tundras :)

toyotech

Expedition Leader
thats awesome! how r u mounting that to the cab?

Nutserts. The side rails will have bent mounts on them

I tried searching in this thread but didn't have much luck. What brand/model solar panel are you running? I really like the idea of fitting one between roof rack rails so that it's flush. Love the truck. Always liked the 1st gen tundras :)

Renogy 100watt kit from amazon. ~$200

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Cutting the fenders in a way that will keep taps for a new wheel liner. Will be reinstall the factory modified flares which will clear the 35s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles