2004 Tundra Adventure Cab - Build/Adventure Thread

Kpack

Adventurer
This is exactly the set options I have on mine that should hopefully be here any day now. I'm really looking forward to it! I hope Billy has another set of hands to help him get this group buy turned around quickly though. I'm sitting at over 5 months from when I placed order with delivery yet to occur.

Good things come to those who wait I guess?

-Kevin

SportsmanJake

Adventurer
So no full hoop option? Like on the ARB deluxe bumpers or like yours?
Your hoop would provide the best protection against animal strikes.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
This is exactly the set options I have on mine that should hopefully be here any day now. I'm really looking forward to it! I hope Billy has another set of hands to help him get this group buy turned around quickly though. I'm sitting at over 5 months from when I placed order with delivery yet to occur.

Good things come to those who wait I guess?

-Kevin

Just spoke with Billy and said yours has been shipped along with your sliders a few weeks ago. He is gonna look into it tomorrow and see why you haven't got it yet.

He is expecting 5-6 week turn around time on this group buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toyotech

Expedition Leader
So no full hoop option? Like on the ARB deluxe bumpers or like yours?
Your hoop would provide the best protection against animal strikes.

Current group buy is only on those option only.

You can Purchase a full hoop of ARB style like mine at regular price if you like.

Kpack

Adventurer
Just spoke with Billy and said yours has been shipped along with your sliders a few weeks ago. He is gonna look into it tomorrow and see why you haven't got it yet.

I think both of us were expecting the actual delivery to be much quicker. He apparently had to use a different company than he normally does to ship to WA now. He was thinking this company would be faster, but it doesn't look like it. I know he wrapped up the bumper and sliders a couple weeks ago, so now we're just waiting on the shipping company to deliver. Don't get me wrong, not complaining at all....it has certainly been a long wait but will be well worth it in the end. I got to inspect Lance's bumper up close and it's worth the wait!

-Kevin

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Do you by chance know how much that would be?

dfb4c5d1ec0f20a7ff5ce44b8dccb2ec.png

toyotech

Expedition Leader
I think both of us were expecting the actual delivery to be much quicker. He apparently had to use a different company than he normally does to ship to WA now. He was thinking this company would be faster, but it doesn't look like it. I know he wrapped up the bumper and sliders a couple weeks ago, so now we're just waiting on the shipping company to deliver. Don't get me wrong, not complaining at all....it has certainly been a long wait but will be well worth it in the end. I got to inspect Lance's bumper up close and it's worth the wait!

-Kevin

Either way. He is gonna look into it and see what the hold up. Looking forward to seeing it installed on your truck.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
I know he makes them. And I I thought they were the same as 05-06 Double cab.

A few differences enough to not be included in this sale. And yes he does make them for sequoias. I have already asked about this and he is only doing the sale/run on the tundra AC and DC only.

ukrboy

Observer
A few differences enough to not be included in this sale. And yes he does make them for sequoias. I have already asked about this and he is only doing the sale/run on the tundra AC and DC only.

Well, this sucks!
Thanks for looking into this though.

rickashay

Explorer
Wow Jose, the truck is looking great! Sure has come along way in the last year. How come no front locker, especially since you were in there for the gears?

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Well, this sucks!
Thanks for looking into this though.

Maybe after this run

Wow Jose, the truck is looking great! Sure has come along way in the last year. How come no front locker, especially since you were in there for the gears?

Yeah it had been a transformation lol.
I don't want any cv axle issues. That and it be another $1300 for a e locker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles