2004 tacoma with 100k miles

sdtaco

Well, you have any additional info except for year and price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdtaco

Nice. You check the blue book and VIN on it yet? Give us a report after you check it out then can maybe gauge whether a fair price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andrew61987

Observer
Great price if it's a 4x4.

But I'm guessing it's not because if it was it would have sold before you had a chance to make this post.

damundsen87

So I went and looked at it. It was a 4x4 TRD limited. At first glance it looked great but it had recently had an rust proof undercoating applied so I asked them to put it on a lift so I could check for rust. When they put it on the lift the frame of the truck was so rusted through that the frame buckled as they lifted the truck off the ground. If it sounds too good to be true....

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
Would a 2004 still be eligible for a frame? It's 15 years after its manufactured date, if it was inspected and the CRC coating applied in time.

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
So I went and looked at it. It was a 4x4 TRD limited. At first glance it looked great but it had recently had an rust proof undercoating applied so I asked them to put it on a lift so I could check for rust. When they put it on the lift the frame of the truck was so rusted through that the frame buckled as they lifted the truck off the ground. If it sounds too good to be true....
Careful a Toyota fanatic that lurks here will track you down for heresy.

Reactions: bkg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles