2004 Mitsubishi Fuso FG4x4 - PRICE REDUCTION

JP7161

I bought this Fuso from a guy here on Expo in Buffalo - looked but cant find the original build thread or the secondary for sale post

It was a bit of an impulse purchase and its time to let it go as I'm just not going to get around to finishing it up

I did add quite a bit to it since I bought it, full dynamated the interior with insulation and sound deadening - added a Earth Cruiser front bumper, custom roof rack, and tire carrier. I removed the camper shell and sand blasted the frame and repainted, gutted the interios of the camper which was moldy from water intrusion, grafted a Westfalia top to the camper and have a complete Westfalia interior that I was going to install. Truck has about 80,000 miles.

message me for more info and questions. Would like to get $42,000. PRICE REDUCTION TO $35,000

Great low mileage pre ULSD Fuso.

fuso-1-jpg.445303

fuso-2-jpg.445304

fuso-3-jpg.445305

fuso-4-jpg.445306

Last edited:

JP7161

I'm having a hard time posting pictures on this forum. The truck is also listed in the Japanese Heavy Trucks section here and the photos are working there

abusa

I bought this Fuso from a guy here on Expo in Buffalo - looked but cant find the original build thread or the secondary for sale post

It was a bit of an impulse purchase and its time to let it go as I'm just not going to get around to finishing it up

I did add quite a bit to it since I bought it, full dynamated the interior with insulation and sound deadening - added a Earth Cruiser front bumper, custom roof rack, and tire carrier. I removed the camper shell and sand blasted the frame and repainted, gutted the interios of the camper which was moldy from water intrusion, grafted a Westfalia top to the camper and have a complete Westfalia interior that I was going to install. Truck has about 80,000 miles.

message me for more info and questions. Would like to get $42,000. PRICE REDUCTION TO $35,000

Great low mileage pre ULSD Fuso.

fuso-1-jpg.445303

fuso-2-jpg.445304

fuso-3-jpg.445305

fuso-4-jpg.445306
Send photos to: GaryAMatthews@GMail.com

JP7161

Yes the Fuso is still available. Happy to answer any questions you may have. best is to send me a PM and I can give you my contact info.

Cheers

Joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles