2004 Mitsubishi Fuso FG for sale

JP7161

I bought this Fuso from a guy here on Expo in Buffalo - looked but cant find the original build thread or the secondary for sale post

It was a bit of an impulse purchase and its time to let it go as Im just not going to get around to finishing it up

I did add quite a bit to it since I bought it, full dynamated the interior with insulation and sound deadening - added a Earth Cruiser front bumper, custom roof rack, and tire carrier. I removed the camper shell and sand blasted the frame and repainted, gutted the interios of the camper which was moldy from water intrusion, grafted a Westfalia top to the camper and have a complete Westfalia interior that I was going to install. Truck has about 80,000 miles.

message me for more info and questions. I paid $32,500 added another $15,000 easily. Would like to get $42,000.

Great low mileage pre ULSD Fuso.

Fuso 1.jpgFuso 2.jpgFuso 3.jpgFuso 4.jpg

FG Surfari

Adventurer
If your Fuso is still available I would be interested in speaking with you about the truck.
Let me know.
Thanks

Aussie Iron

Explorer

You are not going to believe this but I just chased up the original builder of this vehicle while I was up North. This was on Saturday 01/09 not knowing it was for sale or I would have gone to have a look. I was originally hopeing he still had it but he had sold it some 5 years ago and he said the new owner was just loving it and he believed it would not come on the market.

Some more info :- At the time he built 5 of these that were put on the road and one was started and taken away by the owner due to him having lack of funds to finish it at the time (wife induced). He also modified other vehicles including Landcruisers, Patrols even Mitsubishi 4x4 vans (L400, Delica). Very nice Gent to talk too and could have spent more time as he was a bundle of knowledge.

Damn, I wish I knew it was for sale but I'm home now and Cairns is a long way back.
Dan.

Amesz00

Adventurer
Man I remember seeing this thing in a 4x4 mag probably 20 years ago.. good to see it's still getting round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier