2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Expo Build -SOLD-

DubyaJay

Are you looking for an 80 series Toyota Land Cruiser on a beer budget? Boy, do I have the rig for you!

Selling my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee. This is a turnkey overland, off-road adventure machine.
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
196,000 miles
4.0 inline six cylinder
242 Transfer Case (Both Part-Time and Full-Time 4WD)
6” IRO “Rock Link” Long Arm Suspension
Bilstein Shocks
5- 285/70/17 BFG KO2 All Terrains on JK Rubicon takeoff wheels
Dana 30 Front axle, Sleeved, Trussed, 4.56 Gears, Detroit True-Trac limited slip.
Dana 44 Rear axle out of a V8 Grand Cherokee, Custom Skid to protect the pumpkin, 4.56 gears, ARB Air Locker
Full Skids underneath including fuel tank
Custom Rock Rails built by Letzroll Off-Road
Transfer case was rebuilt by Letzroll Off-road in Mesa AZ January 2019 at that time an Advanced Adapters Slip Yoke Eliminator was installed
Custom Tom Woods Drive Shafts front and rear with spares front and rear.
HK Off-road Hidden Winch mount with Warn VR8000 Winch
HK Off-road “Kratos” Rear tire carrier
Drivers side rear quarter window was removed, and Custom Aluminum Rotopax Fuel Mount was installed by Letzroll Off-road
Custom Roof Rack, Head liner was dropped during the installation and reinforced backing plates were installed to delete the factory rivnuts
Redhead Steering Box and all new steering components in 2018. Tracks straight as an arrow, steering is tight.
360-degree lighting that can be operated via remote or from driver’s seat
160 Amp Hour dual battery system
ARB High volume air compressor for both tire fill and air locker activation
Truck was repainted in 2016 at that time all plastic trim pieces were removed and sprayed with raptor liner, this stuff has held up surprisingly well
Many more small mods, we could be here all day.
Loads of maintenance with receipts
I have owned this Jeep since 2013 and most of the work was preformed between 2016-2018
This Jeep was selected for Four Wheeler Magazine's 2019 Overland Adventure and can be seen in the October and November 2019 Editions of Four Wheeler.
Located in Stateline Nevada
Google Photos Album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/YVZNB2Gg7uT9fXrS9
$9500
PXL_20201208_003320165.jpg

Last edited:

gsea

Wow, exactly what I’ve been looking for. Picked the wrong week to get distracted and not watch the classifieds. Nice build.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne