2004 Hallmark Chuchara XL Pop up Truck Camper $6500.

Carlyle

Explorer
2004 Hallmark Chuchara XL Pop up Truck Camper $6500.

This 9.5 foot soft side electric lift camper fits full size pick up with long bed and comes with many add ons. The camper itself includes inside porcelain toilet, inside & outside shower, electronic start 6 gallon hot water tank, 3 way fridge, 3 burner stove and oven, roof air conditioner, 16k btu furnace, electric jacks with remote, 30 lb propane tank, dual 6 volt batteries on slide out tray & two additional batteries for extra power, 1000 watt inverter, fresh, gray and black water tanks, folding step, oak cabinetry, LED lights inside and out, dual 60 watt back up lights, LPG and CO detector,tank monitoring system, fantastic fan, electric water pump, commercial Berber carpet, awning rail and many more extras. EVERYTHING WORKS!
This camper sells for $25,000 new and was purchased in 2004 for over $18,000 and then had many of the extras put on at additional cost. It is selling at this price because the very front of the roof has some rot in it, we replaced the camper with an Alaskan and my wife won't let me put any more money in this camper to fix the roof. If you're a handy man, you can fix the roof, or replace the whole thing at Hallmark in Brighton.

Call 719-429-4151 in Canon City for more information. Local pickup only

Here is a link to the camper:
http://www.hallmarkrv.com/controlle...mgcache/84bccfb35dfce6c35f4c7bde66e36d7a.jpeg

DSC01690.jpg

DSC01694.jpg

DSC01696.jpg

DSC01697.jpg

Carlyle

Explorer
I can lower the price some for a ExPo member. I also have Torklift tiedowns with Fastguns and locks for a Superduty I can make an awesome deal on.

Carlyle

Explorer
Sold

The Hallmark just left the yard this morning with a new owner. Bon Voyage!

My wife and I had many great times traveling the US, Canada and Mexico in the camper, and now we will do the same with our new Alaskan camper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94