2004 F550 4X4 Diesel Dually Perfect Base Truck for your Expo Build-Out! 97k Miles MO

MTAA

Adventurer
ANOTHER $4-5K, AND YOU WOULD HAVE A SWEET RIG!

Why not build it out and use it?

I know! We are trying to get down to only one RV, and my wife doesn't want to drive this "big" truck. It still may happen if I don't get a reasonable sale. I pretty much have most everything I need to build it out!

I looked at one of these exact boxes, removed from the truck. It had a minor fire in it, at the front panel. Did not damage any structure. I was going to buy it, but the frame rails are not right for my Freightliner, and I only want a 10' box to keep my wheelbase length in check. Those boxes are very well built. I can imagine the mobile test lab boxes were well north of 100k when General built them.

MTAA

Adventurer
I looked at one of these exact boxes, removed from the truck. It had a minor fire in it, at the front panel. Did not damage any structure. I was going to buy it, but the frame rails are not right for my Freightliner, and I only want a 10' box to keep my wheelbase length in check. Those boxes are very well built. I can imagine the mobile test lab boxes were well north of 100k when General built them.

They are definitely solid construction!

Kinda surprised not much serious interest.

Open to offers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94