2004 F550 4X4 Diesel Dually Perfect Base Truck for your Expo Build-Out! 97k Miles MO

whitenab

Why hasn't this sold yet? I'm interested but out in Oregon - not sure if I can arrange someone to go check it out for me.

Are you able to post some pictures of the underside?

Oh my goodness!!! This is the EXACT same box as mine before the conversion but on an older chassis. I was so confused I had to check the VIN.

For anyone looking for a base vehicle with incredible insulation, this is it. I've been completely comfy down to -15F with an espar D4 heater.

Check out the previous owner's build thread from before I started my own mods: The Dirt Lab

Be careful with that 6.0 even with bulletproofing. I had to put in a new long block in mine due to lifter failure. This rig is a great buy just for the box; I'd trash the engine and put a new one in from the get go.

MTAA

Adventurer
Oh my goodness!!! This is the EXACT same box as mine before the conversion but on an older chassis. I was so confused I had to check the VIN.

For anyone looking for a base vehicle with incredible insulation, this is it. I've been completely comfy down to -15F with an espar D4 heater.

Check out the previous owner's build thread from before I started my own mods: The Dirt Lab

Be careful with that 6.0 even with bulletproofing. I had to put in a new long block in mine due to lifter failure. This rig is a great buy just for the box; I'd trash the engine and put a new one in from the get go.

Kind of wasteful to trash a bullet-proofed engine, but hey if you buy it you can do whatever you want!

The truck is worth more than what you're asking for it without an engine at all. I can't believe this isn't sold. It will take work to finish but nothing beats the panoramic view out the rear.

I've lived full time in mine for over a year now and love it. If anyone has questions about the box I'm happy to help.

Hans K

Lmk if you’re still selling the vehicle. Current price, condition and location of vehicle?
Hans 415-378-8288

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles