2004 F550 4X4 Diesel Dually Perfect Base Truck for your Expo Build-Out! 97k Miles MO

MTAA

Adventurer
19FEB17 - Added link to additional pics and quick video.

https://mega.nz/#F!IJUCHBTY!DipIVseh9T-w204-zz1vzw

I am selling my Ford F-550 Mobile lab truck. I recently posted on another thread that had an almost exact duplicate as my truck that someone else had posted on:

http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...or-Expedition-Build-UPDATED-amp-Price-Reduced

I purchased it in El Paso TX and drove it back to KC, MO in two days without a hitch. It was used in the oil fields as a mobile test lab. I have tons of documentation that came with the truck. everything works including the diesel generator. The pics are as the truck sat when I bought it. I have cleaned the hell out of it, so it looks much better now, just haven't taken any new pics.

Not much more to say about the truck if you've read the above link as well, as it is the same truck layout, usage, etc.

DSCN2598.JPG

DSCN2587.JPG

DSCN2663.JPG

DSCN2608.JPG

DSCN2775.JPG

IMG_4186.jpg

DSCN2589.JPG

DSCN2575.JPG

BP-1.JPG

UPDATE: I have started the building (removal) process; removing rear lower cabinetry. I am still not 100% decided on building this out or just selling it and moving on, so I'll be slowly updating this thread with new info, etc. If I actually do really get started in the build I'll set up another thread! I also have newer photos and will get a copy of the bullet-proofing documents uploaded as well.

Dropped Price on 15DEC16 and 04JUN17 and 16SEP19

PRICE: $25k

Last edited:

MTAA

Adventurer
Bump...Any interest? If not I'll be forced to actually follow through with my building dreams!!!!

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
That looks pretty awesome - we are loving our F550 6.0 liter since we started full timing in it - price seems pretty fair too

Alaska Ranger

If I may ask, what - in general terms relative to a light pickup (i.e., F350 and less) - did your insurance company give you for rates for this?

MTAA

Adventurer
If I may ask, what - in general terms relative to a light pickup (i.e., F350 and less) - did your insurance company give you for rates for this?

I have it insured as an RV. I have quite a few vehicles and my insurance company doesn't ever have any issues with them. Insurance wasn't any more than any other regular vehicle of the age.

MTAA

Adventurer
Just finished having the beast bullet proofed as well as a bunch of other fixes and upgrades to the engine. $9k spent and now moving on to actually building this thing out. Was going to edit my above for sale post but don't see the edit button available ??

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
Wow $9k just on bulletproofing, or a bunch of other mods? Did you get into O-ringed heads and power mods and such?

MTAA

Adventurer
Price Dropped!

Just dropped the price! I do have updated pics I will try to get uploaded today as well as the scan of the bullet-proofing invoice.

MTAA

Adventurer
Bump! I have't seen much interest as of yet. I am open to input concerning price and desirability of this type of rig. Is it too big, too tall, etc.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior