2004 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4x4 - 5.7L V8 - $7500 (SoCal)

nwoods

Expedition Leader
My son is selling his truck. He bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee and a Dodge Ram, ultimately deciding to wheel the WJ and use the truck for work, and then his company provided him with a truck, so the Dodge has been sitting. Thus, he is now listing it for sale. Here is his ad on CraigsList:

Price: $7500

His write-up:
I am selling my Ram that is in extremely good condition for the miles and well taken care with lots of receipts to prove it! This truck drives like new. Engine is smooth and quiet and transmission shifts perfectly. Was driven as a commuter car from LA to Corona for 90% of its life by a contractor, so the truck bed shows some use. The truck is great to drive around town and for freeway cruising (no rattles!). Interior is in good condition, with quality seat covers. Super comfortable to drive. AC blows cold. This is a very solid truck, and makes for a great work truck or tow rig! It also comes with the LSD with 3.92 gearing so if you do take it offroading it will perform very well!

Recent work done:
- New shocks
- Leveling kit
- Blend door motor (for AC system)
- Recently rebuilt 5.7L V8 Engine (only 11k miles with receipts)
- Has all recalls done including airbag
- Full evap system replaced
- New front axles and seals
- Tires are 35" diameter and about 50% tread left

You can PM me and I'll forward his contact info to you, or contact him direct through CraigsList.

00x0x_8BvBezxqdyj_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior