2004 8.1 Yukon

lilkia

If its the multi color foam just go to any carpet store and buy it. Its usually sold by the foot or yard in 12' widths.

RedF

Adventurer
Two somewhat minor issues that I'm looking to resolve.

1) The "fasten seatbelt" alarm is chiming even if the Yukon is in park. Any way to disable it?

2) My 05 Silverado sporadically not recognizing either door is open, so the interior lights don't operate with the doors, and the radio stays on after shutting the truck off and getting out. What's the most likely culprit here? Neither door responds.

ajmaudio

Adventurer
This happens to both doors? Sounds like terminal block connection from door harness? If it were one I would say look into the door latch mech but both....

RedF

Adventurer
This happens to both doors? Sounds like terminal block connection from door harness? If it were one I would say look into the door latch mech but both....
I (obviously) only noticed it with the drivers door at first, but last night I was in and out of the passenger side several times and it didn't respond either. Where is this connection you speak of? What module controls this function?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles