2003 Toyota Tundra, 103k miles, TRD Off Road, $SOLD - located in VT

maximumunicorn

Hello folks,

I purchased this truck two years ago while living in CO. At the time it was completely stock with about 80k miles. Since then the following modifications have been made and I moved to Vermont. It now has 103k miles. Asking price: $9900 $8500 Keeping it!

-Toytec Boss coilovers (set at about 1.5-2" lift - as much as I felt comfortable with without replacing UCAs or dropping the diff)
-Toytec Progressive 3 Leaf Add-A-Leaf Pack w/ longer Boss shocks (mild lift and load capacity so the rear doesn't sag when I'm using the bed)
-Mickey Thompson Classic III Wheels, Black (17x9"/6x5.5")
-Cooper Discoverer S/T MAXX in 255/80/17 - didn't want super wide tires and these fit the bill well while still maintaining a 33" diameter
-Trailer brake controller
-New battery as of 1/19 (the original finally died this winter)
-Undercoated thoroughly during my ownership (and I mostly drive my other car during the winter here)

-Timing belt and associated work was done before I purchased the truck.
-I do not have the fenders that came on the truck.
-Damage to the passenger side of the body is shown in the pictures (it does not inhibit the movement of the passenger side door).
-Regular oil changes every 3k. Will probably need diff fluid change soon.

A couple notes:
  1. It's winter here and impossible to drive anywhere without it getting the truck dirty; my apologies. Will be cleaned and vacuumed when the weather allows, but not professionally detailed.
  2. I know the license plate is spelled wrong. It's an inside joke (I wanted to annoy my friend).
I had been following a few different build threads on here and planned to build out my truck mimicking a couple different aspects of those builds, but realistically I'm just not going to overland that much. What I do have is a much more fuel efficient daily driver and a tent. I'd like to offer this truck to the Expedition Portal community before I post it for sale elsewhere with hopes that it'll go to a home where someone can build it out into a proper overlanding rig.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I've forgotten to include something here and I'll do my best to clarify. Likewise if you want pictures of anything specific.

Thank you!
Brendan

ZgaG8pF.jpg

11Pw6Py.jpg

AksCg5q.jpg

Mj1dVxE.jpg

FcSlkAa.jpg

lX4wvAQ.jpg

E3AyiHE.jpg

lNBtk6V.jpg

KS1dukT.jpg

10FcbBh.jpg

hPd0m4y.jpg

Zr8rI6K.jpg

3KTEgyX.jpg

HfNr1v4.jpg

saQRZPO.jpg

cZKE0Cm.jpg

OXkpuZ4.jpg

bsqmGyh.jpg

Last edited:

maximumunicorn

It is still for sale! Happy to answer any questions. Just got back from a big overland trip taking relatives to the airport 10 miles away. It performed flawlessly!

Decided to keep it after an evening of talking with some friends about summer trips. It'll take me much longer than some other folks here, but I'd like to build it out at my own pace.

Thanks all!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online