2003 SPORTSMOBILE RB50 4x4 7.3 DIESEL F/S

pnoob2

Hello Everyone~

I purchased this Sportsmobile over a year ago from a longtime member in hopes of taking my family on many adventures. After a few short overnight trips my wife and I realized our daughter is just too young to drag out on multi-day trips. This SMB is absolutely turnkey and ready to cross countries/continents and fully decked out with every option needed. Please feel free to call me or message me if you have any questions at all. The rig currently resides in Southern California and can be seen anytime with proper notice. Thanks for looking!

2003 SMB RB50 4X4 with 7.3L diesel (106,000)
Quigley with AGILE RIP kit
DP tuner (60hp daily, 60 hp mountain, decel, high idel and 80 mountain)
New Radio Nav/DVD/backup camera/AUX input/Handsfree calling/Pandora
KO2's
Rear Air (Starcool)
Heat (propane)
Hot Water (110)
Built in sink
Built in fridge
Outdoor Shower
ARB Compressor (outlets front and back)
Sharps Warm and Toasty convection oven/microwave
Stove Top (propane)
Raptor lined top with Yakima rack for kayak
Front and rear bumpers
Light Bar
Deer Whistles
SMB Penthouse pop-top
Solar panels
Shore power hookup
Power Inverter
Water hookup
New higher output alternator
New rear brakes
Complete binder of service records since first owner

My cell is (626) 5 one 2 - 8 zero zero 9
Asking Price $68,500.00 OBO

Attachments

• IMG_20170701_121722.JPG
    IMG_20170701_121722.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 1,749
  • IMG_7720.jpg
    IMG_7720.jpg
    652.3 KB · Views: 1,972
  • IMG_7719.jpg
    IMG_7719.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,693
  • IMG_7718.jpg
    IMG_7718.jpg
    842.1 KB · Views: 1,632
  • IMG_20170817_192536.JPG
    IMG_20170817_192536.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,709

pnoob2

BTW, those bronze wires dangling along the roof of the interior are twinkly Xmas lights for my daughter and can be easily ripped out, they are attached with tape and battery powered.

pnoob2

There are many other options I probably forgot to mention as well so feel free to call/text.
For example the Fiamma awning I just noticed after posting the pic lol!

franklantern

Craig Lathem
Can you elaborate on what brand/size hot water heater, fridge and heater there is. What type of camper batteries and how many Amp Hours? How many solar panels and how many watts ? Brand and model of solar panel management? Is it MPPT? Does the inverter have a built in converter for charging batteries via shore power? Sorry I am not that familair with Sportsmobile. Perhaps they all use the same systems.

Last edited:

pnoob2

The water heater is electric the brand is ISE (in-sink-erator) I believe the capacity is 2.5 gallons. Propane heater/furnace is Suburban. Fridge is Norcold dual voltage. Camper batteries are Lifeline AGM, no idea what the amp hours are lol sorry! Solar panels are Boulevard 100watts. Not sure if its MPPT. Yes the inverter does have a built in converter for charging via shore power and the brand of the inverter is Freedom 458 series Combi model 15.

pnoob2

Weekend bump, detailed and ready to go! Also did a pre-purchase inspection for a buyer and it passed with flying colors. Unfortunately the buyer had funding issues and so the sportsmobile is still available!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pnoob2

***Update***

A nice adventurous family just put a deposit down and the SMB is now officially pending purchase! Thanks for all the inquiries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles