2003 Land Rover Discovery SE7 - ARB/OME

independent4x

I am selling our 2003 Land Rover Discovery SE7.............this has been my wife's daily driver for the past couple years and i hate to see it go. I just bought her a new 4runner and this truck now has to go.

2003 SE7 discovery
4.6L V-8
78k miles
Automatic, 4WD
Black Leather interior
White Gold exterior (metallic tan) w/ black flares
ARB Sahara front winch bumper
OME suspension lift (4 coils, 4 shocks, steering stabilizer)
235 85/r16 BFG MT's
Black steel 16" wheels
dual power moon roofs
3rd row Jump seats (SE7 package)
Power everything inside
6 disc factory CD (under pass seat)
Factory LR rubber mats
EBC cross Driller and Slotted Rotors / green stuff pads all around
etc, etc.....

I also have a Euro spec factory Load space barrier (dog barrier) & a set of ARB side steps we could negotiate on as well.

this will make a great Expo rig for someone....you will get a great foundation w/ a buch of cool upgrades. Just pick up the ball and run w/ it

I am asking BELOW KBB book value @....$14,750 or best offer for quick sell. Truck is located in Richmond, Va............you can call me at 804 677 8877 to discuss

i will post some pics tomm.

Last edited:

TheGillz

Explorer
I'm not interested, but just wanted to say its nice to see one of these that is capable of more than the local mall.

independent4x

thanks, my wife loved this truck......................as soon as i sell it, i will start decking out the new 2007 4 runner sport we bought.....bumper, lift, tires, etc

so.........somebody make me an offer.

independent4x

no...i looked into swapping in a CDL t-case last summer...i found a good used one for $400

i ended up not going a head w/ the project.......basically because it was my wife's DD and it was a hassle to get the truck from her for any period of time to swap it in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94