2003 Fleetwood/Coleman Taos

go4aryd

Adventurer
2003 Fleetwood/Coleman Taos - SOLD

SOLD

"Selling our pop-up (I have too many trailers). Always stored in the garage. Tent fabric is in great condition. No tears, holes or stains. Solid roof with no leaks. Put new tires on last summer. Beat the wet spring with the built-in furnace complete with upgraded digital thermostat. The stove is designed for indoor/outdoor use. Trailer axles already flipped for a little more underside clearance and have electric brakes. Complete with a rollout awning. Also have the Extenda-room which attaches to the awning (this is a little short and does not quite reach the ground due to the axle flip. Also portions of it appear to be sewn in backwards making the first pitch a real confusing experience, but it does work - again no holes or tears). Includes leveling jacks and water tank. Sleeps two on each pull-out bed (one in front, one in back), and also has the bed created from the fold-down table. Tent box only 8 ft long x 6.5 ft wide x 4 ft high when stowed. This is a very light-weight trailer abt 1700lbs loaded - estimated only about 900lbs dry weight." Located in Boise, and the phone number area code is 208. Price is posted in the link.

Note- this model is without the icebox/fridge. It is actually my preference (and my wife's as well) because you can throw the ARB/Engle in the rig and not give up the precious storage in the Coleman. It also does not have the manual water pump installed. I took it out because I never used it and haven't yet found the new pump I bought last spring for it. Am still looking for it. :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior