2003 F250 Expedition/offroad build....

NORDFORD

So, I bought the fender flares when I had the flatbed installed and I was trying to make the frontend look more aggressive to match the dually flatbed. Now that I installed a regular longbed, I fell that they are a little over the top.

I am feeling that they should go by by! Should I keep them or get rid of them?!!
Keep them. I think they look great.

mykdee

Adventurer
Looking good! One thing I may have seen in the pictures under the front....looks like the passenger side sway bar link may be ruptured or it could just be flash....the driver side link, both upper and lower links look off-center from the bolt....again, it may be the angle or they may be worn....its always the last thing you look at....good to see you got the new side mirror too...I like them much better.

Yeah those end links were trashed, I replaced with some Napa gold links, bushings and hardware. I like the newer mirrors also, I think it just makes it look like a newer current Superduty.

mykdee

Adventurer
So I decided to take the flares off and see how it looked without, I can easily put them back on. I think I am liking the cleaner look without them! Still on the fence.
4569C68F-CE00-45C7-8D62-F26B399F2132.jpegB1D79444-7EE6-4F88-B131-42F0B7E40110.jpeg1233E97A-A67E-4561-B1C9-7403DBE2EC57.jpeg

Jacobm

I liked it with the flares and the OE headlights and grill, but it's your truck and you should do what you like with it. Cool build! I almost bought a similar truck before I ended up with my Yukon but it didn't have AC, which is a no-go from me.

mykdee

Adventurer
I liked it with the flares and the OE headlights and grill, but it's your truck and you should do what you like with it. Cool build! I almost bought a similar truck before I ended up with my Yukon but it didn't have AC, which is a no-go from me.

I liked it the way it was before also, but it just looked dated with the old school pocket flares and sealed beam headlights.

blsievers

Nice build! I'm doing something similar with a 2000 7.3 that I've owned since new. I live in Wisconsin so after 20 years of salt the old truck was looking kind of rough. Over the last year, I was lucky enough to find some parts with the matching paint code so I installed a rust free box and 4 rust free door to aid in the appearance. Currently I only use the truck for hunting and pulling a fishing boat so it doesn't get out of the garage as much as I would like. Would you be willing to share the wheel offset of the wheels you purchased and do the center caps fit well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles