2003 Chinook Baja, California, $65,000

Mania Toad

Adventurer
00404_dauRIYBwovG_1200x900.jpg

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/rvs/d/2003-baja-chinook-4x4-fully/6652120496.html

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
These are pretty neat. They come up for sale every so often. I remember seeing this on about a year ago.

gregmchugh

Observer
Listing says the fiberglass frame has a lifetime warranty. Warranty from who? The Chinook that built this no longer in business...

eugarps

Actually, Chinook is back in business but I’m not sure if the new owners of the brand are supporting these legacy units.

Bill

Turok

Nice. Bet that gets about 7MPG.
We own a 2000 Chinook Baja 4x4 with the Quigley conversion. It is very similar to this one that is currently for sale. For 2 people it is wonderful. Full wet bath, kitchen, 4K Onan, king sized bed, heated grey and black tanks,12k winch, A/C, solar panel, forced air furnace, etc. Ours has a Triton V-10. We run A/T Toyos . Over the last year, (on the highway) we average 10-12 mpg at 65-70 mph. 7-9 mpg around town. We have owned 6 previous rigs, 2 Big Foots, 2 Alaskans, a 4Wheel pop up, and a 36' RV, this is by far our favorite. FYI-I just checked the ad and it is no longer up. I have a feeling that this is a scam or hoax of some kind.
Chinook Winter Camping small.jpg

Last edited:

Hooter

We own a 2000 Chinook Baja 4x4 with the Quigley conversion. It is very similar to this one that is currently for sale. For 2 people it is wonderful. Full wet bath, kitchen, 4K Onan, king sized bed, heated grey and black tanks,12k winch, A/C, solar panel, forced air furnace, etc. Ours has a Triton V-10. We run A/T Toyos . Over the last year, (on the highway) we average 10-12 mpg at 65-70 mph. 7-9 mpg around town. We have owned 6 previous rigs, 2 Big Foots, 2 Alaskans, a 4Wheel pop up, and a 36' RV, this is by far our favorite. FYI-I just checked the ad and it is no longer up. I have a feeling that this is a scam or hoax of some kind.
View attachment 574113
Where can I find one of these?

zip

I prefer social distancing.
Where can I find one of these?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles