2003 BMW 1150 GS Adventure

wild1

Adventurer
Located in Helena,Montana. I am asking 4500.00 for this bike. Thought I'd post this up here first and see if anybody is interested. Up for sale one of the truely iconic motorcycles of all time. This bike is in excellent condition and all service is up to date. K60 Scout tires in good shape, rear is at 2500 miles front 9000 but lots of thread. Had a full service at 49,000 thousand and is currently at 54,000. Just had the oil changed and bike inspected at Bigsky BMW, only thing noted was a slight seep on the right fork tube and a cracked rear skid plate bracket. It is pretty much stock except for bar risers and a Corbin heated with backrest. I also have the original seat in excellent condition.
IMG_1090.JPG
IMG_1092.JPG
IMG_1092.JPG
This is the perfect bike for adventure touring wether you are cruising the tarmac at 80 miles an hour or up on the pegs working it through the rough stuff. This is the ideal time of year for a fly and ride to Montana, Beartooth Pass and the Going to the Sun highway are both in prime condition and there are literally thousands of miles of scenic roads to explore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier