2003 7.3 Sportsmobile 4x4

Pizzabard

I love it- I’m in the middle of a mortgage re-if right now, but will be wrapping that up and be on the east coast in next month or so. If it’s still available I’ll reach back out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jredone

I love it- I’m in the middle of a mortgage re-if right now, but will be wrapping that up and be on the east coast in next month or so. If it’s still available I’ll reach back out.

Thank you...I’ll keep this thread updated.

not really pushing the sale, it’s kind of more if the right buyer came along kinda thing. I have some trips in late Sept/Oct I wouldn’t mind having this rig for.

Pizzabard

10-4. My trip to the east coast would be after (I’ll be in DC for a month or so). I’ll save this and let you know as my plans develop.

Jredone

A little update for those members interested. Price is absolutely negotiable, just keeping it at the price listed on CL to avoid all the nonsense. Apparently there's a new scam where buyers send you a link to run a vin check then steal your credit info. This is a new one to me.

If you decide to text me from the number listed in the ad, just give me a heads up that youre from the forum. Lol this will absolutely make our conversation much easier.

Cheers and thanks for checkin out my rig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles