2002 Toyota Tacoma SR5 -Great Build!

petey8405

Selling my 2002 SR5 Toyota Tacoma. I really hate to see this one go but I need to downsize. 5 speed manual, 4x4, extended cab, 6 foot bed with camper shell, premium sound, CD, cassette, XM satellite. Clutch is still strong with no slipping at all. Oil always changed on time with synthetic oil and Lucas stabilizer. Top of the line Lucas synthetic oil just changed in the gear box and differentials. 202k miles mostly on the highway on the 3.4 liter V6, but it’s your typical Toyota that runs perfect, and this is where things start to get good because with age I’ve had time to build this truck up with the best parts available making it the best truck I’ve ever owned. Let’s just go front to back so I don’t get lost.
All Pro Off-road front bumper
Warn 8000 winch with 100’ synthetic line
KC day lighters
Rigid dually LED off-road lights
Intake and Magna Flo exhaust
Front brakes upgraded to drilled slotted rotors
Total Chaos upper control arms with Uni ball joints and grease-able bushings
New wheel bearings
Fox coil overs custom sprung for this truck
600 watt true sin inverter
Platform bed build up with a full 6’ slide out drawer and hatches for access to the wheel well holes
Old Man Emu rear springs with Super Spring helpers and grease-able king pins
Old Man Emu shackles with grease-able bushings
Bilstien 5100 shocks
4.10 gears
31” Cooper ST tires with matching spare wheel and tire. Tires still have 70% tread and spare was rotated in correctly for even wear across the set
Tow package
CBI Off Road rear bumper with swing out tire carrier, and fold down camp table
Thule roof racks with track adjustable feet

This thing has taken me to amazing places, never left me stranded and even saved my bacon a few times. I do hate to see it go, but I know it will give you years of enjoyment!

Located in South Lake Tahoe
Asking 15k or reasonable offer.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94