2002 Sportsmobile EB50 7.3l Diesel (Quigley) REDUCED!

86scotty

Cynic
**$56,500**

Untitled by 86scotty, on Flickr

Listing this for a friend who is local to me. The van is located in metro Knoxville, Tn. I'm a little behind getting an ad up so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves mostly and give you the basics. I will add/modify over the next few days but please hit me up with any questions or requests.

I know the van and have done some repairs and upgrades on it. It is incredibly solid. I'm not an expert on diesels but this is the sought after 7.3l with average miles for it's age and is in amazing shape.

-2002 7.3l extended body E350
-Quigley 4x4
-EB (extended body) 50 floor plan
-Can sleep 4 with upper bunk in penthouse but this one doesn't have the bunk
-It is very easy to add. I can help with this if needed or Sportsmobile can sell you one upholstered to match the interior of this van.
-seats and seatbelts (all forward facing) for 4
-184,000 miles
-QuietRide (TM) insulation done in front cabin, significantly quieter than stock
-2 owner with records, receipts, manuals and original SMB binder
-All cords, replacement hardward, jack and everything extra is included and in great shape
-Original owner was in the Seattle area and van was brought here about 3-4 years ago. Absolutely no rust. Paint is 10/10. Interior is 10/10. It is that clean.
-Has water heater, propane tank, Propex furnace, hot/cold water sink, stove,
12v Norcold fridge, unused porta-potty, fresh and gray water tank, Corian countertops, gray leather up front, upgraded sound system w/ bluetooth
- Alarm with remote start, entire AC system just replaced, offroad front bumper with 15k Warn winch, rear ladder, Yakima bars on penthouse, CVT awning.
-Ford high idle control
-receiver hitch and brake controller though current owner has never towed with the van. The original owner had a motorcycle trailer.
-Cooper Discoverer tires on polished aluminum wheels
-Did I say no rust? This is one of the cleanest vans I've ever seen.

Floorplan:

Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 3.21.17 PM by 86scotty, on Flickr

Exterior:

Interior:

Sample of undercarriage:

Thanks

**$56,500**

Last edited:

cleansweep

Observer
86Scotty (EricofCourse?) That is one of the nicest SMB's (in my opinion) to come up for sale in a long time...…….If this had been for sale a few years ago I would have been all over it. What's not to like? 7.3 Turbodiesel, Extended body, Rust Free ………...and it seems like a very fair price for a rare SMB in that kind of shape.
Eric...…...You've gone over to the Dark Side ? (Transit)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles