2002 Sequoia Limited 4WD

tall

Bought my valve and Ts off eBay. Can't guarantee they're OEM. Here's some current listings (looks like price went up). The fittings on the heater valve was in a similar condition as the Ts, but less degraded (didn't crack like the Ts). Considering that they're all tied together, it just seemed like the smart thing to do while I was in there.
LOL, the price of everything has gone up. I appreciate this. I did the Tees with OEM parts last year. I'm probably going to do the radiator at some point this year as preventative maintenance. I'll go for the valve at that point if I don't find an excuse to get in there sooner. (edit: And thanks for the note about ebay and maybe not OEM. That's good that I don't have to sweat it)

Again, thanks for your help and thanks for keeping your build page up. It's a lot of help!

godzillus

Sal, do you have any close up shots of how you mounted your bumper? Did you cut off the crumple zone? I’m drawing up a similar one for my 04. I found a good video game sequoia model and converted it to a surface model for solidworks14D2F025-FBDC-422D-A92C-E3C82F07351B.jpeg

Sal R.

Sal, do you have any close up shots of how you mounted your bumper? Did you cut off the crumple zone? I’m drawing up a similar one for my 04. I found a good video game sequoia model and converted it to a surface model for solidworksView attachment 719343
The frame was taken back as far back to clear the radiator, boxed in, and reinforced. The crash bar was removed.

The "wings" are supported by the body mount brackets.
PXL_20220430_211646596-320.jpg

Last edited: