2002 GMC 3500 CrewCab Provan Tiger CX 4x4 DIESEL RV

meafordmike

Adventurer
I tried to tell the wife how I needed this, but I have 3 cars and 3 trailers already. She (wife) said no:(.
I think its a great deal, but haven't seen it.
Wish there were more photos, and some of the inside.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...van-Tiger-CX-4x4-DIESEL-RV-W0QQAdIdZ533963692

goodwaves

Adventurer
price in that ad is a misprint. Its $49k according to another ad I saw for it. Which sounds more likely for what it is.

OVRLND

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0017
Ok good folks, I will get off my butt and attend more directly to the sale of **MY** Tiger CX.

It was graciously posted twice before in this non-members area ... but i will take full possession now and prep a proper Portal ad tomorrow.
I thought my CX was sold early on, but the buyer disappeared. I had been attending to other pursuits, and was not focussed on selling my CX (more to come ... :)

This Tiger CX is in New York State, NOT in Canada. That kijiji ad is a scam.

PM for more info, but I will post a members For Sale ad shortly.

meafordmike

Adventurer
Ok good folks, I will get off my butt and attend more directly to the sale of **MY** Tiger CX.

It was graciously posted twice before in this non-members area ... but i will take full possession now and prep a proper Portal ad tomorrow.
I thought my CX was sold early on, but the buyer disappeared. I had been attending to other pursuits, and was not focussed on selling my CX (more to come ... :)

This Tiger CX is in New York State, NOT in Canada. That kijiji ad is a scam.

PM for more info, but I will post a members For Sale ad shortly.

That price seem to good to be true. But with all the detail in the ad, scams usually have misprints and no info.
Good luck with your real sale.

OVRLND

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0017
Thanks Mike,

I tried to provide as much info as practicable ... but, even (rightly) so, I still get questions for info I didn't provide in my otherwise lengthy ad :)

The Tiger is VERY well value priced, IMHO.
I *think* financing is an obstacle for some based on it's age.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94