2002 Ford F-550 Lariat Crew Cab, 7.3L 150k! - $11000

vashonz

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/4744347033.html

Not mine, I considered it, but realistically have no need for some thing this big. I called and spoke to the owner, but didn't look at it. I was thinking, sell the bed and do a DIY Earthroamer.

From the craigslist ad:

"Hi, My name is Ryan and I am selling my 2002 White on Tan Leather Ford F-550 LARIAT Crew Cab that has the Famous BulletProof 7.3L International Diesel with the ZF-5, 5 speed Standard Trans AND 4WD W/Manual Locking Hubs. Yes its a 4WD and works perfect!. But! I CAN Guarantee that it was never Plowed with in its entire life. It has never had a plow on it. The F-550 is just touching only a 150K miles and going up. This truck is my Daily driver legitemently. It is great on Fuel even with the 4.88 Factory Rear End gears. I have put 120,000 Flawless miles on this truck my self. I Drive it everyday because it drives like a regular pick up, On the Highway It is comfortable at any speed and handles quite well for a Mini-Semi.

An F-550 Lariat, 7.3L, 5 Speed, 4WD, With Leather and Captains Chairs. Now thats a Rare, Custom Package.

The F-550 has a $9,000.00 8x9 Alum-Line Body, which has a Gooseneck Hitch under a hatch in the center of the bed. Was recently offered $4,000.00 for the bed but, want to sell it as a package. The bed could use a good Polishing and would look awesome again. She Also has a 2 Inch Receiver setup for regular trailers. The truck in total with just me in it weighs 8,800lbs. It Lights up awesome at night with all the LED Lights all over it. She would be an absolutely awesome Car Hauling Rig, Plowing Truck, Machine Hauler, Any type of anything = this truck can do it, anytime.

The F-550 is Bone stock and has never been messed with whatsoever.

Recently, I replaced the Original Alternator out, Glow Plugs, Had the Ball Joints and Tie Rods Done, and Sway Bar Links done, Had the Truck Aligned. completely serviced it 1k Miles ago, all Filters, Fluids, Everything!. I have serviced the **** out of this beast because i love it, and haven't felt more safe in any truck I`ve ever had. I even installed a stainless 40 Gallon Tank for long hauls.

It is Mechanically Sound and i have trusted this truck driving down south many times. The truck does need Rocker work (just like any other Super Duty from the early 2000`s that was around New England) unless you can just get a sticker, And some TLC to bring it to 100%. Like i Said i will continue to drive it everyday until i sell it because its great on Fuel and its just an awesome Rig. I have seen over 800,000 Miles on a 7.3L International and for those of you that dont know, this is one of the best diesels in a Pick Up truck ever made. She has a long long life left at only a 150K.

I'm asking $11,000.00 OBO

The price is pretty Negotiable.

I Have a clean title in Hand.

If you want to come take a look, Have any questions at all or want more pics give me a call or text me anytime.

Thank You,
Ryan

Maybe Open to Partial Machine and Or Truck Trades."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94