(SOLD) 2002 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins ($23k)

Mbrothers

2002 Dodge 2500 Sport 4x4 5.9 Cummins (bone stock)
47re auto transmission
184xxx Miles it is my DD so this will go up
2nd owner truck. I bought it from original owner.

Since ownership I have replaced all engine accessories to include: -A/C compressor with new O-Rings -Fan Clutch, Blade, and Pulley -Water pump -Alternator -Thermostat -Gates belt I have a good amount of records from previous owner and records from everything I have done.

Suspension has been done on all 4 corners as well as updated front end components to include: - Carli Commuter 2.0 suspension (Front Coils, 4 shocks) -Thuren Track bar (upgraded geometry) -Thuren sway bar -2013+ Mopar sway bar with bilstein steering dampener - Steering Box Brace

Wheels and Tires: 5 AEV Salta Onyx Black wheels wrapped in 4 Toyo 35X12.5r17 Trail R/T. One wheel is still in the box.

The engine has never been tuned or "tickled". The truck has a very clean interior with some normal rock chipping on the exterior. Dash and Driver seat are not cracked. Dash mat has been on since knew, as well as seat covers, and floor mats.

Other modifications are: -40 gallon transfer-flo totalling 75 gallons. -Stand Alone transmission Controller -Manual Torque converter in any gear -Exhaust Brake (Pac-brake) -Sound deadening with butyl and closed foam cell; roof, and floor. -Amber Baja Design Squadrons in Fog location. -Baja designs in Engine bay light -MBRP exhaust -Lighting to inside of LEER top

Very Clean example of a 2nd gen. I love this truck and career plans are changing and I am going back to school. Please ask any questions if you are interested. These truly are a great platform to build off of and I have been averaging 17mpgs in the city and 21 on the highway. And it could be alot better if you tuned the engine. I just like keeping engines stock.

I am located in Valley Center, California.

Mbrothers

Pics
IMG_5209.jpeg
IMG_5210.jpeg
IMG_5211.jpeg
IMG_5212.jpeg
IMG_5213.jpeg
IMG_5214.jpeg

Mbrothers

Thanks for the kind comments! I had a few question about the aux tank and the frame. The aux tank is in the back of the bed in the toolbox looking thing and the canopy opens on the side. It's not hard to fill at all.

Additionally the frame, went through about a week process of cleaning and prepping for STEEL-IT paint. It's a great product and I highly recommend it in combination with Wax-ol if you are starting with good platform. I only did the frame and the rear fender wells. Its a $43 a can so I wanted to knock out the frame first!

Mbrothers

I had some pretty lengthy conversations with a couple of people on here. And in the process of explaining what I have done to this truck and my intended use I decided to no sell it! So thanks to all who had the interest in the Truck! I am goin to keep it and next stop baja! YAHHOO

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
I had some pretty lengthy conversations with a couple of people on here. And in the process of explaining what I have done to this truck and my intended use I decided to no sell it! So thanks to all who had the interest in the Truck! I am goin to keep it and next stop baja! YAHHOO
Good decision!

Mbrothers

As you can see it back up for sale. Just got back on its supposed to be christening voyage for its first trip to baja. It was an amazing trip and the truck performed flawlessly, the suspension was so nice on the roads. BUTTTTT... my wife/ the other driver hated the truck. We share driving so we can go further and limit fatigue for the both of us and we need something she doesn't mind driving. A little hard when her standard most of her life was a peugot 105. All the information is the same but its has $186k miles on it now and mexican dirt. Please refer to first few pages for the information and here are some of the pics of the trip.

IMG_5338.jpeg
IMG_5348.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior