SOLD........2001 Ural Patrol Appleton, WI $5,000

tinhippo

Trying to thin the herd to open up some time and cash to travel.
2001 Ural Patrol with sidecar. Bike has dual saddle seats one leather for driver and rubber tractor seat for bike rear passenger. As seen in pics sidecar has a two piece leather seat with minor repair. This bike has a lever actuated selector that allows single rear wheel drive or dual drive on bike and car as well as reverse. Kick and electric start from the factory. I've done a few upgrades including an aftermarket alternator kit from a 750cc machine (to eliminate the grenade effect), HID headlight, K&P Engineering stainless steel lifetime external oil filter kit. This bike has been in clean storage for a while, thus the low kilometers of 4,429. I have just installed new plugs, battery, oil with Hy-Per Lube, oil filter, fuel filters and hoses. Bike starts, runs and stops, current registration and plates so I may ride it a little, mileage may go up a bit from listed. Bike has small jerry can mounted on front of sidecar. As is the case with all Urals, bike needs regular routine maintenance including plugs, valve adjustment and carb adjustment. No warranty expressed or implied sold as is. Located in Greenville WI 54942 Asking $5,000.00 or best offer.

Black Ural 2.jpeg
Black Ural 5.JPG
Black Ural 6.JPG
Black Ural 7.JPG

Links to a few videos
Electric start, kick start and riding with passenger

Text me with any questions 920-54zero-zero63two
Thanks, Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member