2001 Tiger Provan CX 4x4 - 43K Miles

huntsonora

Explorer
Is anyone on this thread still interested in a Tiger? My wife and I recently inherited a 2001 on a GMC 2500 HD chassis. 74K miles. It is in great condition but it doesn’t fit our family of 6. We are in Loveland, CO and are just starting to research how to sell it and what the appropriate price would be. Even if you are not interested in buying any advice on price and strategy to sell would be appreciated. We have used it a little and held onto it longer than we should have for sentimental reasons. Time to get something that works for 4 kids.

that’s an awesome rig!

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
<headdesk> 12" inches, give or take.

If my driveway was longer by like one. stupid. foot.

SSCCJL

Is anyone on this thread still interested in a Tiger? My wife and I recently inherited a 2001 on a GMC 2500 HD chassis. 74K miles. It is in great condition but it doesn’t fit our family of 6. We are in Loveland, CO and are just starting to research how to sell it and what the appropriate price would be. Even if you are not interested in buying any advice on price and strategy to sell would be appreciated. We have used it a little and held onto it longer than we should have for sentimental reasons. Time to get something that works for 4 kids.
Is this still available? If so how do I contact you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles