2001 Four Wheel Camper Ranger Model, Like New Condition

WheelTired

Observer
2001 Ranger Model FWC:
Few nice upgrades, all manuals and brochures + receipts.

Like new Condition, used very little, garage stored.

- 8ft Awnings - Fiamma
- Electric water pump
- Power inverter
- old school free standing Jack stands (nothing special but work)
- Front Slider
- POWER ROOF VENT EXTRA ROOF VENT
-AUTOMATIC FORCED AIR FURNACE
- ARCTIC PACK (REMOVABLE INSULATED COLD WEATHER LINER)
- LED INTERIOR LIGHTS Set of 2 (upgrade from incandescent) + dual reading LED lights in front of upper bed
- Table

Trades welcome,,,,I like vintage auto's

Last edited:

WheelTired

Observer
New Price: $6500.00

Here it sits on our toyota, more of a show piece than anything else, garaged and covered.
P3171177.jpg

QUOTE=Terrainist;756673]Price would be good, sort of required as well.[/QUOTE]
camp1.jpg

int22.jpg

P3091115.jpg

Last edited:

WheelTired

Observer
Sorry......not sure where I pulled that price from.

New Price: $6500.00 Darn thing was 15K new with the options....and worth every penny, serious fun and comfort

Last edited:

Terrainist

Explorer
Don't remember what the price was that you posted originally, but it didn't strike me as out of line. FWC's are pricey. Is that the V8 Toyota in the pics? If so, what are your plans for the truck?... different camper?

Last edited:

WheelTired

Observer
Hi,
first price was $8500, couple people said it was too high,,,,so I lowered it.

No other plans for "Grumpy", just need some cash for a new FWC for our newly acquired F350 crew long.

Not sure on the sale of "Grumpy" I love this truck like no other, thing is just flawless and fully equipped for anything, fun toy. We can talk about the possibility though.

Don't remember what the price was that you posted originally, but it didn't strike me as out of line. FWC's are pricey. Is that the V8 Toyota in the pics? If so, what are your plans for the truck?... different camper?

WheelTired

Observer
AUS....Really ? I lived @ Mt Buller for a while, Mansfield was an interesting town...no one there could understand my wife with her Colorado accent.

Bought a Nissan Patrol from the horse trainer of "man from snowy river" movie....lol, place was awesome.....do you know of the Grollo's ?

I'm interested. Would you sell the truck also?

Maninga

Adventurer
AUS....Really ? I lived @ Mt Buller for a while, Mansfield was an interesting town...no one there could understand my wife with her Colorado accent.

Bought a Nissan Patrol from the horse trainer of "man from snowy river" movie....lol, place was awesome.....do you know of the Grollo's ?

That's too funny. I've got a friend up there who worked on the "Man from Snowy River" set and does trail rides out of Mansfield. GF and I were up there 2 weeks ago checking out some trails and looking at some of the huts. Craigs hut had the main road washed out, but still plenty to see.

CLynn85

Explorer
If this was anywhere remotely close to me, I'm pretty sure the wife and I would be headed your way. G'luck with the sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles