2001 E350 V10 Salem Kroger 4x4 For Sale (price reduction)

Adventurerider

Adventurer
This would make a great base rig for an expo van or it could be easily left alone with just the addition of a roof top tent or pop up, but the rear sofa folds into a bed so it really need nothing! It's ready to roll with no known issues, inside & out it's a 8.9 out of 10. I just went and had Ford go through it and make sure everything was up to date, has new battery, wheels and tires, aliment, detailed & ready to go anywhere!
Please let me know if you have any questions please reach out!
Link to add, lots of info & pictures
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=733005&nid=443&tab=myads/view&ad=4475776

This is a VERY NICE VAN, I will entertain any serious offers, summer is coming to a close and the sale of the van is holding the finishing of another, so it needs to go.

Also, I'm heading to Colorado (Breckenridge) early this week Aug 24th, if anyone was interested, I could arrange to bring the van & a meeting/showing.

email me at ga s ge a r pr od uc ts at g m ai l dot c om (no spaces)

Cheers

Last edited:

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Has a brand new windshield and detail as well, it was sitting outside of Logan Glass in Bountiful on Friday when I had mine replaced, those pictures don't do it justice. Interesting that it had out of state plates on it, unless I saw its twin....

SCRover

Adventurer
Been trying to talk my wife into getting a van for some time now, but without any luck so far. This one really fits the bill, especially given the multi-monitors, headsets, etc. Would significantly cut the complaint factor where the kids are concerned which, in turn, would make for my pleasant trips for mom and dad...

How has the V10 performed historically, i.e. once it hits 100K and beyond? To my knowledge, the motor doesn't have a stellar track record. Comments from anyone with V10 experience would be great.

Maybe I need to sell the D110. Buy the van, put a RTT on it and then get an inexpensive off-road rig. hmmm...

Thanks.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Mark- have a buddy who just turned 200k on his V-10 Excursion, and just put coil pack pn it- only repair beyond a water pump!! He loves it.
And I have just the '95 D-I for the wheeler:)

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
The only major issue I have had to deal with on a Ford V-10 is sparkplug popping out of its hole and pulling the threads with it. There is a kit to actually repair the threads while the head is still on, as long as you have room for the tools to fit. I have seen quite a few of the V-8 Triton motors seized up due to being run low on oil. The Triton motors aren't like the old pushrod cast iron head V-8's where you could run them low on oil repeatedly before they seized.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
The only major issue I have had to deal with on a Ford V-10 is sparkplug popping out of its hole and pulling the threads with it. There is a kit to actually repair the threads while the head is still on, as long as you have room for the tools to fit. I have seen quite a few of the V-8 Triton motors seized up due to being run low on oil. The Triton motors aren't like the old pushrod cast iron head V-8's where you could run them low on oil repeatedly before they seized.

Well, common sense takes care of the low oil issue, check the dang oil!!

Adventurerider

Adventurer
Has a brand new windshield and detail as well, it was sitting outside of Logan Glass in Bountiful on Friday when I had mine replaced, those pictures don't do it justice. Interesting that it had out of state plates on it, unless I saw its twin....

Yep that was my van, thanks for the kind words... If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me, but please email me rather then P.M.. Offers are welcomed!!!

Adventurerider

Adventurer
Price Drop

Bump:

Accepting offers, please reach out if you have any interest, needs to find a new home quickly, this sale is holding up plans for another project being finished & with summer running out quickly, I'm a motivated seller!!!

Please feel free to email me with any questions: g a s g e a r p r o d u c t s at gmail dot com (without all the spaces)

Thanks for looking, cheers

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
The V-10 is Fords best kept secret. It runs sweet and silky smooth. The plug and head design is the same as the V-8's and how many times to you hear about those plugs popping out? It happens but it's rare. If a monkey replaced the plugs and stripped the head then you may just have a plug pop out but if not there are a million of the Ford V6, V8 and V10's that all use the same design working just fine. Call any RV place and ask them how well the Ford V10's do in the thousands of RV's they were put in. They have a fantastic reputation for reliability. The other nice thing about that van is the 4x4 conversion. Next to Sportsmobile or Ujoints conversion it's the best. Dana 60 on leaf springs that used all F350 parts including the transfer case. No death wobble with that design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online