2001 double cab tacoma feeler

Benc

Explorer
I'm looking to possibly trade me truck for fj80, fj60 ,fj55 or 40. . I love my truck but it just doesn't have the room I need with 3kids and a dog. My goal is to build a 4 door fj40 with a diesel and a well built 80 would give a good platform for the build. I would also be interested in other cruisers so let me know what you guys have.
The truck is a 2001 with 230000 miles. It had 220000 when I bought it so most everything is fairly new. Timing belt, water pump,rear wheel bearings, brakes, front wheel bearings, have all been done in the last 5000 miles. The truck has a 2 1/2 in ome lift and the wheel wells were tubed for new 35" Goodyear mtrs . Some of the mods include, front manual hub conversion, 4.88 nitro gears, custom air bag helper springs, rtt, awing, 20" rigid light bar, 2 rigid d2, winch, custom bumpers, sliders ,rack,swing out and more. $16,500 with tent awning and ridged light bar and $14,500 without But I would really like to trade, I would need cash on top depending on the rig. The truck is in nor cal. Pics to come

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Benc

Explorer
de3upa9u.jpg
yqepa2yz.jpg
u9y6yra9.jpg
zyrusu3e.jpg
juby8a9y.jpg
ubyzagen.jpg
yra3ypy7.jpg
qe2abe2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benc

Explorer
I prefer trade but I will sell the truck out right. I would need to get $16,500 with tent light bar and awning or $14,500 without

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as a PITA it would be I think you would get a lot more money out of it if you took it back to stock and sold the parts. That's if you don't find a trade.

Looks like a very well set up truck. The miles may scare some folks off. That why I think a part out might be better for you.

Just my .02c

ruining

Oh, I'd take this in a heartbeat, but I've got to sell my '99 Land Rover first, unless you'd be interested in it. I'd have to drive down from Washington to meet you, but I'm a month out, realistically. Need to fix the catalytic converter on the Rover before selling.

Mostly this is just a post to tell you what a beauty you've got there.

Benc

Explorer
Oh, I'd take this in a heartbeat, but I've got to sell my '99 Land Rover first, unless you'd be interested in it. I'd have to drive down from Washington to meet you, but I'm a month out, realistically. Need to fix the catalytic converter on the Rover before selling.

Mostly this is just a post to tell you what a beauty you've got there.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94