2001 Chevrolet Astro AWD just 130k- $3900

2001 Chevy Astro awd with the LS package. Only has has 130k and runs like a top. I have driven the van to New Mexico, Colorado , Utah back Home then to Vermont and most recently to Tallahassee.. all of this to ride mountain bikes while having a place to sleep. Not a single light on the dash or a problem on the road-it just runs well and I haven’t had to do much. Although, I recently had the fluids changed and the differential serviced.

It’s a TN van and has zero rust- I bought the van with my best pal 6-7 years ago from a friend of ours. We were building it for him to drive. He passed and the van came to me full time. I have driven it everywhere and trust it to do so.

Power windows
Power locks
Cruise
Overhead panel with temp and compass
2 bucket seats in the middle and bench in
The back-seats have been removed for
Years, they are in great shape and will go
With the van
Roof rack
Receiver hitch
Good aftermarket radio

We took the bumper cover off of the front so we could build him one-when he passed I couldn’t locate it. I have since bought a new one that will go with it-or I can put it on. It is unpainted, but is brand new and available.

Tires are good 6-8k on them

Never been wrecked or rusty or anything funny-

I am happy to deliver or help with delivery. I will drive it to you anywhere, that’s how confident I am. Of course we could work that out as long as you live somewhere rad with good riding.

Rowdy-615.310.9177
In the middle of TN

I see these things priced what seems high to me and I think $3900 is fair-but I’m not married to it.

Fahrvegnugen

Is the riding good in Maryland? I’ve been looking for a clean Astro. If sempertoy passes let me know. I’m very interested.

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested and live in Boone, NC. There's an awesome spot here just outside of town called Rocky Knob, that I've heard is a killer spot to ride, though I don't ride myself.

Do you know what it measures inside with the rear doors closed from the back of the van to the back of the front seats?

Would you be interested in delivering it?

-Phillip

sackettmw

Do you know what it measures inside with the rear doors closed from the back of the van to the back of the front seats?

Astros have 8 feet in the back as in sheets of plywood fit in with the doors closed.

Seems like a fair price on this van. If it was a cargo van I probably would be on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles