2001 7.3L Diesel Econoline 4x4 Ujoint 6" van on BAT

hradke

An 18 year old van with 190k on it selling for $22k seems pretty extraordinary. The prices for 4x4 Vans seem to be consistently in the dreamer category, lots of sellers who don't really want to sell. We never get the money back that we spend modifying our ********, Expo seems to forget that.

Vaniml

It probably went cheap because someone said it had an accident. However the price is pretty close to the interior modifications it has which are minimal! Sitting for 4 but sleeping for two. No fridge, solar, or stove. I would say if any thing $25K tops but the record lowered it. Why because I have a similar model only an EB with a coil spring 4 link front 8" lift on 35's custom bumpers full-back to front roof rack 9.5 Warn no special interior 7.3 P/S Diesel with 130K. I was offered $22K 2 years ago. I think it has actually gone up in price as it sits to $25k

onemanarmy

Explorer
Still seems cheap. Those UJoint conversions aren't cheap, even when doing it yourself. and this has added stuff...winch, air lockers, decent interior build out.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
It probably went cheap because someone said it had an accident. However the price is pretty close to the interior modifications it has which are minimal! Sitting for 4 but sleeping for two. No fridge, solar, or stove. I would say if any thing $25K tops but the record lowered it. Why because I have a similar model only an EB with a coil spring 4 link front 8" lift on 35's custom bumpers full-back to front roof rack 9.5 Warn no special interior 7.3 P/S Diesel with 130K. I was offered $22K 2 years ago. I think it has actually gone up in price as it sits to $25k
Basically what he said!

nmhaarmann

Yep Agreed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online