2000 V10 E350 Van Build (re-build from prev owner) 200w solar, Roof rack fab, LOTS of LED bars, custom interior and more

RC000E

Well, first phase of the move is complete. WHAT ..... A ...... SAGA!

2 Penske trucks went bad! Had to get a third and diagnose the 2nd for them, only to finally have them agree the truck would've left me stranded mid-country. Moving my shop was a huge pain but, it's done.

As for the videos above, I had to remove the Youtube channel, for reasons I can't go into. I will be re-uploading to a new channel and continuing the build series to completion, I will update the thread once that happens.

For now, I am in the last 3 days of where we are now. The van interior is beginning and we are off to the new location first. We will then immediately depart and go to Monterey for four days of camping at Laguna Seca (all videos to come!)

So, that's the update...I'll get everything back on track here shortly...just running short on time to do it.

Was nice to get the Z06 off the trailer and head to a local park

boulder.jpg

WVI

Adventurer
Glad you made it and am looking forward to the next video.
Monterey.....Nice! Clint's place has good food just down the road a bit!

RC000E

This video completes the E350 series. We ended up selling and we are doing a more Overland based build. So, that video is below to start that series. Throw me a sub if you can!

RC000E

1st video of the Overland Series...going to be budget, but evolve and do a lot of off roading in the region.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles