2000 Toyota Land Cruiser *Overland Ready*

Nelson_Wells

Located in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Overland Ready, asking $17,000.00. best contact is cgjane@GMAIL.com

I daily drive this LC over my 2016 Audi A4 70 miles a day, that is how much I love this rig. But my career is changing and I wont have time to travel like I planned.

I bought this March of 2019, Bone Stock and have done lots of work. Custom TRD Cement Grey Paintjob, Interior Seats Reupholstered in Black for a two tone look. This 2000 has a facelift to look like 2004+ Models. Replaced the Headlight Housing (with Diode Dynamics LED), Grille and Oem Bumper to look like later models. That OEM Bumper (included) was just replaced with a TJM T17 winch bumper last month. SoFlo Roof Rack ready for an RTT, Dual Battery setup with Dometic CFX50 that has a Dometic Slide and Cover in the rear on a DIY Cabinet System. Armored up with Metal Tech Sliders and a Wilco Hitch Gate Spare tire carrier in the back. Also included are 2 sets of wheels and tires. Tundra Alloy 18s with Toyo ATs and Tundra Steels with MT Tires. Lifted with Ironman 2 inch lift kit with SPC UCAs, and Trail Taylor Front and Rear Extended sway bar links. I am including a Maintenance Schedule.

I still enjoy it and daily drive it at 249,649 at this time.

How it its right now:
2AIH3CZ.jpg

lD9U52R.jpg

edGM1k0.jpg

oPykA8k.jpg

Re-done Seats and Steering Wheel for two tone look has black Weathertech mats (not pictured):
NISZpYH.jpg

1W5wIIB.jpg

Tundra 18 Alloys with BFG ATs (60%) I will also include Toyo AT2s (not installed)
xKXxQTE.jpg

IgPDuHs.jpg

DIY Cabinet with Dometic Fridge
Xu4hcDy.jpg
nice.
Let me know if you would like to consider a trade for a beast Troopy like this. I've got little ones who like to camp now so looking to modernize + cash. cheers:
http://nelson-wells.com/classic-cars-for-bitcoin/
hj-45 diesel Troop carrier

nitteo

Nice rig but I think you are too high based on on no replys

I am still in country and am still using the rig. Im actually on the side of "keeping it, but for the right price" mindset. I get almost every week a DM on instagram "how much?" and i point out this thread.

Any reason why your tires are mismatched?

those are my mud tire set. I have a 2x full sets of other rims. and i change them depending on what i am doing with it.

here it is with the 18x9 "street set" (we boost is not included in the sale)
93IPSGf.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles