2000 Toyota Land Cruiser 110k miles

NCALCRUISER

Hello all!
I have a 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser
110k miles
Timing belt done
Salvage title from minor previous accident.
Always maintained.
Good tires and brakes.
The problem is I see all ranges of prices for these trucks. I am new to here and was hoping to get educated better on how much I can get for my LC.

unplannedbbq

Adventurer
Post pics and a price you would be happy with. That’s how it works per forum rules & culture.

If you really are seeking pricing info, look at market values on here, ih8mud and other sales sites. Your post could be viewed as a fishing expedition / scam, especially w/ salvage title.

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
The previous Salvage title history will DEVALUE your Land Cruiser 30%-40% versus an equal condition and equivalent mileage Land Cruiser WITHOUT previous salvage history. Given that FACT it's pretty easy to determine the value of YOUR LC.

Go to NADA, Kelly BB, Hagerty or other retail price guide, put in the information that is pertinent to your LC, get a retail value of an equivalent LC without salvage history and DEDUCT 30%-40% from that number based upon the appearance and mechanical condition of YOUR LC. You NOW have your LC'S real market value.

The percentages I have provided are what motor vehicles dealers and others in the automotive retail industry use when determining the value of a vehicle with a "Dirty Bird" on the title (Previous Salvage Designation).

You must realize that the "Dirty Bird" history on your LC's title will eliminate as much as 80+% of the buyer's out there who will not even consider purchasing a vehicle with a "Dirty Bird" on the title no matter how nice your LC appears. This is particularly true when you are discussing a "High Line" vehicle such as a Toyota Land Cruiser.

It's all about the DISCOUNTED PRICE matching the CONDITION given YOUR LC's previous salvage history as buyer's of vehicles with a "Previous Salvage History" WILL WANT A GREAT DEAL!

Last edited:

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
The previous Salvage title history will DEVALUE your Land Cruiser 30%-40% versus an equal condition and equivalent mileage LC.

Pretty easy to determine the value. Go to NADA, Kelly BB, Hagerty or other retail price guide, put in the information, get a value and DEDUCT 30%-40% and you have your vehicles value.

The percentages I have provided are what motor vehicles dealers and others in the automotive retail industry use when determining the value of a vehicle with a "Dirty Bird" on the title (Previous Salvage Designation).

X2 on this- I have confirmed the insurance companies will insure it at 35% less than market value having salvage title. No problem, but reality. Also as stated above- please post price...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles