2000 Ford 7.3L Motovan build (225's build cont'd)

CaptainBuilt

Went to Johnson City today. Snowy up top. As you can tell, I pulled the wheelchair lift out. Now she sits level.

lVKwyduh.jpg

CaptainBuilt

Looks like the space shuttle is flying low.

LOL, thanks. I get that and Storm Trooper a lot.

When you own a 20 year old van, it tends to nickel and dime you to death. Prime example, the blower motor voltage regulator went out, and fried the plug.

jQqjCj0h.jpg

Pulled the lift and covered the spot with more flooring. Added aluminum trim so it wouldn't look ghetto anymore. Next up I'm going to build boxes that cover the wheel wells and it will also be the base for the removable queen bed.

jZfhBC9h.jpg

m8JrPx5h.jpg

Last edited:

KlutchInd

I had to look it up. Yea, its North of Asheville. I've ridden those roads before. They're pretty good. I see you're a supermoto guy?

I had supermoto's for 10 years. Here's a few of my old ones:

HMC built 505xc, with dual Ti Akra's:

bFKtT6Gl.jpg

XqIYNGIl.jpg

My 2012 500 EXC (last one I had) Built by FBI:

fMQWnT7l.jpg

I had a dozen of them lol. I gave them up for this:

No Regrets.
lcK2QIPl.jpg

Nice bikes! Really want to ride the RSV4. Overall I've been pretty happy with my RSV.

Really looking forward to planning another trip to the Smoky's. Here's my RSV I believe at Newfound Gap. Pretty sure I have some Dragon photos somewhere.IMG_7025.JPG

I was into roadracing for a while and then got into supermoto. Started importing MVD Racewear from Holland. That's how I started my business. Then my buddy and I turned a small kart track into a supermoto track in Maine. www.boxshopspeedway.com We run a series with about 6 races a year. And I try and support some of the other regional and the AMA series. Supermoto is a ton of fun.

CaptainBuilt

Nice bikes! Really want to ride the RSV4. Overall I've been pretty happy with my RSV.

Really looking forward to planning another trip to the Smoky's. Here's my RSV I believe at Newfound Gap. Pretty sure I have some Dragon photos somewhere.View attachment 501189

I was into roadracing for a while and then got into supermoto. Started importing MVD Racewear from Holland. That's how I started my business. Then my buddy and I turned a small kart track into a supermoto track in Maine. www.boxshopspeedway.com We run a series with about 6 races a year. And I try and support some of the other regional and the AMA series. Supermoto is a ton of fun.

Nice bike! I have a Tuono. I got out of supermoto because they break too much lol.

CaptainBuilt

Hanging out in DC. Back home now. Time to start building a bed frame.

Not sure, but close to around 4k miles on current setup. Man, I can't wait to change the gearing! But she handles like a dream.

oyCdNhXl.jpg

CaptainBuilt

I've been building boxes for the bed support and storage. The tops will have cutouts with lids to access my junk. Then the 3 panel bed platform will go on top.

All those screws will be covered with aluminum trim once everything is painted.
Driver:
H6hm732l.jpg

Pass:
oeJWTsSl.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles