2000 F550 4x4 Box Truck- 4x4, 7.3L Turbo Diesel, 130k Miles

jlcanterbury

Testing the waters with this beast of a truck. I have a plan for this vehicle, but I may not get to it for some time. It's not a small item to store, so I am seeing if this fits the bill for anyone here on the forum seeking a solid base rig for their next build. I hate seeing it sit, so if it can go to a good home, I'm willing to part.

2000 F-550
4x4
7.3L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel
130k miles

This was a former Washington State SWAT team transport truck. An ultra cool rig with LOTS of room for your build. The possibilities are endless - this would make an awesome camper / toy hauler / or specialized work truck. Very clean all around, runs and drives great.

The box is 16' long, 7' tall, and 8' wide. Solid construction with room to spare.

Bull bumper with 16k winch. Massive awning, Generator, charge controller, breaker box, AC, inverter, electric setup throughout, roof vent, outside storage boxes, tow package w/ trailer brake controller.. Tons of nice extras.

Asking $36,000
Located in Bend Oregon

IMG_4613.jpg

IMG_4607.jpg

IMG_4612.jpg

IMG_4610.jpg

IMG_4615.jpg

IMG_4618.jpg

IMG_4619.jpg

Testing the waters with this beast of a truck. I have a plan for this vehicle, but I may not get to it for some time. It's not a small item to store, so I am seeing if this fits the bill for anyone here on the forum seeking a solid base rig for their next build. I hate seeing it sit, so if it can go to a good home, I'm willing to part.

2000 F-550
4x4
7.3L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel
130k miles

This was a former Washington State SWAT team transport truck. An ultra cool rig with LOTS of room for your build. The possibilities are endless - this would make an awesome camper / toy hauler / or specialized work truck. Very clean all around, runs and drives great.

The box is 16' long, 7' tall, and 8' wide. Solid construction with room to spare.

Bull bumper with 16k winch. Massive awning, Generator, charge controller, breaker box, AC, inverter, electric setup throughout, roof vent, outside storage boxes, tow package w/ trailer brake controller.. Tons of nice extras.

Asking $36,000
Located in Bend Oregon

View attachment 678990
View attachment 678991
View attachment 678992
View attachment 678993
View attachment 678994
View attachment 678995
View attachment 678996

chris_the_wrench

Fixer & Builder of Things
Couple specific questions:
Wheel base? Rough overall length(27'ish??) Current height to top of the box or the roof ac?

Thanks!

jlcanterbury

I'm happy to answer any questions about the vehicle.

Yes, the truck has shore power ports on both sides of the box.

The total height is roughly 12', and the total length is just over 30'.

I have had some questions regarding insulation - I will pull back one of the panels when I am able to, so I can confirm exactly what level of insulation value is already there.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94