2000 Chinook BAJA

tomsjack

2000 Chinook BAJA On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chinook-Baja-4x4-Expedition-Vehicle-Exit-Strategy-Amazing-Condition/323399747479?

s-l500.jpg

Tomsprops

I drove over 300 miles and 8hrs round trip to inspect this rig. The Owner COVIENTLY Doesn't mention the RUST ON BOTH QUARTER PANELS. Even when asked specifically if there there is any RUST !

68camaro

Any River...Any Place
That stinks, I drove about 6 hours one way to look at Chinook I was told was in excellent shape, got there walked around it and said I'd pass, unbelievable bad. Went inside to see if anything redeming might be there and it had a foul strong musty oder. Drove 6 hours, spent 5 minutes looking and left. It was dealer and guy apologized, I was just happy I made sure deposit was refundable.

Choff

Adventurer
I drove over 300 miles and 8hrs round trip to inspect this rig. The Owner COVIENTLY Doesn't mention the RUST ON BOTH QUARTER PANELS. Even when asked specifically if there there is any RUST !

And with everything that the Chinook has going for it you could not have fixed rust on both quarters ??, It should be fixable , and if you wanted it you could have talked them down on the price!!

rontaki

Observer
Wouldn't rusty quarter panels indicate rust in hidden places that can't easily be fixed?
What about underneath, has rust taken hold there too?

zip

I prefer social distancing.

That's just plain wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles