2000 Chevy express 4x4 in NC

BeardedTacoma

Not mine, just sharing.
1670938164910.png

Congratulations you have just found a unicorn but I call it the goat (Go On All Terrain) She has a new 5.7 engine and new exhaust With approx. 10,000 miles . Quigley 4x4 conversion Dana straight axle with lock-out hubs with paperwork. Heat/ac work as should top of the line maxair fan in roof. New Fuel wheels and Nitto tires Turns heads everytime in it. I built this van out for myself so no corners were cut. I have over 300 pics of the build process. She is rapture lined (bedliner) inside and out then kilsmat sound proofing then insulated then panels covered with marine vinyl (washable) on walls and ceiling. If you were to get stuck (very doubtful) She has a 12,000lb winch that can be taken out of front hitch and put in rear hitch if needed. Sofa that converts to a bed with underneath storage. Plenty of cabinet space and storage. Basically a home with a steering wheel. Ready for adventure! Vanlife ready! Too much to list many many extras! Please research 4x4 Quigley vans NOT CHEAP. Thx

Last edited:

Overdrive

Adventurer
It'd be a real surprise to me if Quigley did that conversion. Chevys have been IFS since...what, '88? And Quigley uses only OEM parts for the major components.

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
It'd be a real surprise to me if Quigley did that conversion. Chevys have been IFS since...what, '88? And Quigley uses only OEM parts for the major components.

Quigley built solid front axle leaf spring 4WD vans into the early 2000's when they finally went to IFS with the front end body change on the Express Van in 2003. At that time the complete front frame section of the van changed for the LS engines and diesel engine therefore the switch by Quigley to IFS front suspension.

I own a 2001 Front Leaf Spring Quigley 4WD van with a solid front Dana 60 Axle with a Quigley buildsheet.

Last edited:

Overlandtowater

Quigley built solid front axle leaf spring 4WD vans into the early 2000's when they finally went to IFS with the front end body change on the Express Van in 2003. At that time the complete front frame section of the van changed for the LS engines and diesel engine therefore the switch by Quigley to IFS front suspension.

I own a 2001 Front Leaf Spring Quigley 4WD van with a solid front Dana 60 Axle with a Quigley buildsheet.
I know this is a year old assuming you still have the quigley, do you have any pictures of the front axle and what t case did they use?

• Haha
Reactions: zip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier